Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoolMax

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Passed through and saw some nice rigs.[emoji106]
Had my dogs with me so I couldn't stop in.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

BubbaP

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Midlothian, TX
Member #

It was a great evening. So glad to meet all of you. Agree on the Colorado trip. Sure hope we can get together for that.

HeliSniper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Dallas, Texas
First Name
Brad
Last Name
S
Member #

Very cool putting faces with people and personalities. We've got a very cool group here.
Thanks TGGK for putting this together, talking with you and your wife was a blast....

Reactions: BubbaP and ntx377

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

Good times on Saturday. Looking forward to the next meet already. As mentioned Saturday, having more than one location on this reoccurring event would benefit a lot of people. With that being said, lets do a 'roll call' of those that were able to attend and where your located specifically so that we can try and cater a meet in your area for convenience and maybe scoop up a few more members along the way!

For example: Handle - Name - Rig - Location

GrooGruxKing - Travis - Blue Grand Cherokee - Dallas

Ideally, I see this already panning out to have a Dallas, McKinney/N.Plano, Fort Worth meet with a rotation monthly.

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Good times on Saturday. Looking forward to the next meet already. As mentioned Saturday, having more than one location on this reoccurring event would benefit a lot of people. With that being said, lets do a 'roll call' of those that were able to attend and where your located specifically so that we can try and cater a meet in your area for convenience and maybe scoop up a few more members along the way!

For example: Handle - Name - Rig - Location

GrooGruxKing - Travis - Blue Grand Cherokee - Dallas

Ideally, I see this already panning out to have a Dallas, McKinney/N.Plano, Fort Worth meet with a rotation monthly.
Chili - Craig - Red Jeep JKU - Euless

Reactions: The GrooGrux King

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

marty clock, marty, 2015 f150 fx4, Burleson. You asked for suggestions on places to meet. north side of fort worth, joe t garcias, lots of parking, multiple meeting rooms, I am pretty sure they have adult beverages, but most importantly they have real ice tea and I am fairly certain there is no passion fruit tea within a mile. I was afraid I might lose my man card drinking that stuff.

BubbaP

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Midlothian, TX
Member #

You won't lose your man card drinking Joe T's margaritas. You might not make it home (they are good and strong), but you won't lose you man card. ;)

Reactions: Marty clock

ntx377

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Valley View, TX
First Name
Devin
Last Name
Kleppe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5KAR
Service Branch
USMC Veteran
ntx377 - Devin - 2014 Jeep JKU - Pilot Point

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Zta.co

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fort Worth Texas
Member #

Didn't make the last one but would like to make the next one. Also interested in a Bridgeport northwest ohv trip!
Zak- tan 2017 tacoma 4x4- burleson

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

Didn't make the last one but would like to make the next one. Also interested in a Bridgeport northwest ohv trip!
Zak- tan 2017 tacoma 4x4- burleson
zta.co I live in Rendon. the first meet and greet was great. hope to see you at the next one. have you been to northwest ohv before? I haven't but would like to go.

Zta.co

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fort Worth Texas
Member #

zta.co I live in Rendon. the first meet and greet was great. hope to see you at the next one. have you been to northwest ohv before? I haven't but would like to go.
I have been before on quads and Dirtbikes but never in the truck. I will let you know when I plan to go. I have one other tacoma that I know wants to go as well! We may actually go on Saturday depending on rain.

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

I have been before on quads and Dirtbikes but never in the truck. I will let you know when I plan to go. I have one other tacoma that I know wants to go as well! We may actually go on Saturday depending on rain.
Ok i have to work this sat but let me know when you go in the future. Maybe we can meet up

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

Does anybody in the fort Worth area have any ideas for where we could meet next. It Needs to have either a room we can meet in or be willing to reserve us some tables. Also we need a place where we can park together so we can check out people's rigs