• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

For those of you guys interested in Cars & Coffee, feel free to! CC starts at 7am on the first Saturday of the month, so there is plenty of time to visit the CC meet and still make the OB Meet and Greet. if they fall on the same day. As you will see in the polls, the majority of people are interested in hanging out on a Saturday in the evening. This particular meet is intended for Overland Bound users to meet and converse with some of the handles on here. We are not extending this event to other organizations yet, for the simple idea of keeping it a close-knit group of enthusiasts.

Dark Path

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flower Mound, TX
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Drew
Member #

Are you posting the date and time on this thread? I wasn't sure if there was an events calendar on this site or not! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: revamp

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

The event will be placed on the events calendar once its been confirmed. I will be speaking with the owner of the establishment this week to get their Saturday evening availability. Ideally, I would like to be able to have something happening in the next couple of weeks.

Veggie Man

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fort Worth
First Name
John
Last Name
Armstrong
Member #

The event will be placed on the events calendar once its been confirmed. I will be speaking with the owner of the establishment this week to get their Saturday evening availability. Ideally, I would like to be able to have something happening in the next couple of weeks.
Do you have a tentative date and location?

Veggie Man

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fort Worth
First Name
John
Last Name
Armstrong
Member #

I am considering going to Bridgeport soon if anyone wants to go. I don't want to hijack this thread so if anyone is interested PM me and we will see what we can do. I would even be willing to meet at Buc-ee's to show off some of our rigs and get to know each other.

ZR2 Dan

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Destin, Fl
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Magathan
Member #

Anyone at the 4wheel parts expo in Dallas at Market Hall
2200 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
United States

Lots of cool keeps and my beater FJ80

Reactions: TXpedition

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

How does June 17th or 24th sound for those that are interested?

We are considering a "come as you are" from 4-8pm. Doesn't mean we will leave right at 8pm. Hell, depending on how cold those beers are, I might not leave until Sunday morning after brunch.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: HeliSniper

Veggie Man

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fort Worth
First Name
John
Last Name
Armstrong
Member #

I know there are a few other meets that are occurring on the 17th as well locally, so I am curious to see if people will be interested in having this one on that day as well.
This was from the FB page. It looks like there are a few that are attending so we will see. I am not opposed to meeting more informally sooner than that.

Reactions: The GrooGrux King