Sean
Last Name
Compton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5COU
Service Branch
ARMY VET
we did this sunday after we cleaned up camping area.one of many in the area. figure leave camp around 10. be done by 230. found a cool lunch spot. any questions please text me. 469 724 6607. shawn need to talk to you about your cell booster when you get there.
No problem! I’ll call you when I get close to make sure where base camp is just in case. Hopefully I will find a radio to install and call into base camp that way.

Reactions: Wilson123

RadioGuy75067

Rank V
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Lewisville, Texas
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Compton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5COU
Service Branch
ARMY VET
I’m heading out from Fort Worth Texas right now, according to Waze GPS, should be there in about five hours. See y’all after while.

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Had a wonderful weekend with a great turnout of 13 Rigs, 20 people, 1 recovery from water. Easy and rough trail, a few mud puddles. Good times! Thanks Jordan for video and pictures, can't wait to see it as well as Mario's drone footage. It was great seeing everyone. Can't wait til the next one!

Attachments

Busaman2013

Rank IV

Advocate II

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Aviles
Member #

Had a wonderful weekend with a great turnout of 13 Rigs, 20 people, 1 recovery from water. Easy and rough trail, a few mud puddles. Good times! Thanks Jordan for video and pictures, can't wait to see it as well as Mario's drone footage. It was great seeing everyone. Can't wait til the next one!
Hello, just made it home and wanted to thank you guys for all your help and kindness, for receiving us in the morning! You guys are awesome! Also wanted to thank everyone else there, what an awesome group and what an awesome experience we had. Looking for our next one.

atomicode

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Plano, TX, USA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Morris
Member #

20200926_191835-01-01.jpeg
Had a great time. What happened to the sunshine that was forecast?? At least the temps were cool. Thanks Jaime and Carol for planning and organizing trip. Great job!

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Mario has posted the Rally Point for the October Meet and Greet for Sunday, October 11th at the Garland Bass Pro at 11 am so can check out the Rally Point for Dallas/Fort Worth for next meetup

Reactions: Busaman2013