Founder 500

Enthusiast II

Mansfield, TX
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Beyer
Member #

Consider me a tentative for sure! I haven't been able to make it to any of these in the past due to schedule conflicts, but this might work! My son may have an event I have to take him too, but not sure yet. May be able to knock out both of them in one swoop! Cheers!
Hey guys... sorry. Have to bail again. I am tied up with my boys midday tomorrow. Next time!

Question... how much notice is given on the next events? If I can get these scheduled out it would be easier for me to make it. I know it's not just about me. :) I look forward to finally meeting all of you! Promise! XD

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Sorry to have to miss this one due to work. Hubby and I still planning on doing Barnwell Mountain next weekend though even if just us we are curious to see the OHV park

HeliSniper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Dallas, Texas
First Name
Brad
Last Name
S
Member #

Can't believe I missed it again, by that much...
Would love to have come but I haven't figured out how to get notifications yet.
Please continue to include me and I will make it!!

Reactions: Craig M

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Sorry guys, I'm slacking!

@Ryan Hitchcock (CB Adventure Supply) and I are co-hosting a rolling Meet and Greet on March 7th, and since it was coming so soon, I decided not to set up a separate Meet and Greet on here! We'll meet up and hang out at his shop (same complex as mine) and those who are interested will depart there for an overnight camping trip at a location to be released to those who attend only! I intended to set up a Rally Point but had not yet gotten to it. I will do that now, but there's more info on the CB Adventure Supply Facebook Page (links Below)!

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Sorry guys, I'm slacking!

@Ryan Hitchcock (CB Adventure Supply) and I are co-hosting a rolling Meet and Greet on March 7th, and since it was coming so soon, I decided not to set up a separate Meet and Greet on here! We'll meet up and hang out at his shop (same complex as mine) and those who are interested will depart there for an overnight camping trip at a location to be released to those who attend only! I intended to set up a Rally Point but had not yet gotten to it. I will do that now, but there's more info on the CB Adventure Supply Facebook Page (links Below)!

We will have to work Saturday so can't make it. May have to start having separate meet and greets on Sundays for the many that work Saturdays.

Captain&Hook

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Davis, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Service Branch
USMC

Arcbulldog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, TX, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Clennell
Member #

I failed again I can’t make any of these, I’m working that weekend. Thank you Chief Hall for your waste of time viola t crime task force lol.

Grumpy's Travels

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, Texas, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beaubouef
Member #

Hey not sure if anyone saw the DFW form post I put out. I put out a date for a get together the 28th of June at Bass Pro around 11am time is flexible and I’ll try to do a rally point for this.
Hope to make it! Whichever Bass Pro it is. We're kinda, right in between. They both cost me $$$ in Tolls! :-)