Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, Texas, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beaubouef
Member #

Hey guys, I was playing with the Rally Point section on OLB website. Got this setup, some of the info is just made up! We're not doing 750 miles in two hours. :-)
But check it out and let me know if I missed or did something wrong. Again I hope to make this to see what this is all about. Getting ready to order my bed shell to hold the tent, then start building the inside for this awesome adventure.

Reactions: Captain&Hook

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

I'll have to miss this one as I scheduled a last minute trip out to CA to visit family, leaving tomorrow.. I sold the Jeep, and I've been working on the van all last week (interior), so this is going to be somewhat of a shakedown. That said, I'll still have some work when I get back, preparing for our CO trip in late July.. If anyone is interested in following along, check out my IG: www.instagram.com/craig_in_texas/

Reactions: ntx377

Arcbulldog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, TX, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Clennell
Member #

I'll have to miss this one as I scheduled a last minute trip out to CA to visit family, leaving tomorrow.. I sold the Jeep, and I've been working on the van all last week (interior), so this is going to be somewhat of a shakedown. That said, I'll still have some work when I get back, preparing for our CO trip in late July.. If anyone is interested in following along, check out my IG: www.instagram.com/craig_in_texas/
Sounds like fun your gonna be missed see you on the next one.