Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
May wanna talk to a neighbor in that area???
I will see what we can do to slide up there.
Thanks sir.

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Thanks sir.

Good call.. I'll text Ryan!

I joined the TO page recently! Of course I almost never get on Facebook, but need to check it out more. :o

ntx377

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Valley View, TX
First Name
Devin
Last Name
Kleppe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5KAR
Service Branch
USMC Veteran
Thanks sir.

Good call.. I\'ll text Ryan!

I joined the TO page recently! Of course I almost never get on Facebook, but need to check it out more. :o
Maybe set up an event on FB also.

Reactions: Craig M

ntx377

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Valley View, TX
First Name
Devin
Last Name
Kleppe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5KAR
Service Branch
USMC Veteran
Thanks sir.

Good call.. I\'ll text Ryan!

Maybe set up an event on FB also.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hey folks - I appreciate the invitation...not exactly sure why I made the list, though it is appreciated!

I'm still on the coast of Maine at present preparing for the next long adventure, which will include a lot of Texas. I won't be through DFW for this one, but will keep an eye peeled for future meet & greets.

I'm preparing short presentations on Night Sky Photography and Slow Travel/Extended Adventure to offer to meet & greets around North America, if that's anything this group may find interesting down the road.

Thanks for inviting me,

~ Road

roaddude_milkyway-bibeLM-8925-600x900.jpg

Reactions: HeliSniper

atomicode

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Plano, TX, USA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Unfortunately, can't go that weekend - will be attending Adventure Rally #3 in Arkansas/Missouri - Express Rally. There was discussion in another DFW thread about a meetup at Barnwell on January 26th but I haven't seen the OP create a rally point yet.

UpirLichy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

The Colony, TX
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Deans
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5TEX
Thanks for the invite. I’ll see if I can make it out to meet you guys. I sold my Tacoma and am starting over with a Tundra.

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Hey folks - I appreciate the invitation...not exactly sure why I made the list, though it is appreciated!

I'm still on the coast of Maine at present preparing for the next long adventure, which will include a lot of Texas. I won't be through DFW for this one, but will keep an eye peeled for future meet & greets.

I'm preparing short presentations on Night Sky Photography and Slow Travel/Extended Adventure to offer to meet & greets around North America, if that's anything this group may find interesting down the road.

Thanks for inviting me,

~ Road

View attachment 134315

No worries!

The invites auto-generate with a radius from the event, based on the location you provided in your profile.

Reactions: Arcbulldog and Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

No worries!

The invites auto-generate with a radius from the event, based on the location you provided in your profile.
Ha! That's a riot. Like so many other things here . . . doesn't work quite the way it is supposed to. My profile location, for quite a long time, has said: From "On the road in North America." So, for some reason, it added me this time but not others, and never to any other meet up notification. I have also been granted a few trophies here out of the blue that I never qualified for, like adding a route or submitting an article to boot camp, etc.

I do come through DFW couple times a year most years, so would love to stop and meet y'all at one of your meet & greets.

revamp

Rank IV
Founder 500

Enthusiast II

Mansfield, TX
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Beyer
Member #

Consider me a tentative for sure! I haven't been able to make it to any of these in the past due to schedule conflicts, but this might work! My son may have an event I have to take him too, but not sure yet. May be able to knock out both of them in one swoop! Cheers!