SOLD Delete - Vehicle Sold

• HTML tutorial

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Got the new shoes on her. 265/70/17. Went with Nittos. Road noise is nothing crazy added to it. You know they are there and that you are on a bigger more aggressive tire but it's not anything unbearable. Besides radio.

Typed on a smallish quadrilateral of aluminosilicate glass, a task that would have been unimaginable to most people even a few short years ago. mistakes are inevitable.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

My most recent addition.

Typed on a smallish quadrilateral of aluminosilicate glass, a task that would have been unimaginable to most people even a few short years ago. mistakes are inevitable.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Oh yeah! Love when fresh decals come in!

Reactions: Ironhide Fx4

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Just realized I have not updated this at all recently.

Decals above are on and look amazing! Flag is currently off and being reworked into the build after my Relentless Fabrication bed rack goes on. It just came in the other day but I will be gone for about a month on training and will not have time to get them painted and on.

So stay tuned for some big changes, enjoy your Memorial Day everyone. I will be absent until about June 11th.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Got some simple updates done! More to come over the summer!

Reactions: Mademan925

GSDforLife

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hudson Valley, NY
Member #

Nice rig. Lookin forward to see where it goes. Have the T4R and love it. Would really like to get a Taco but pouring in about 8K the past 2 1/2 months on a brand new 4Runner was hard enough to justify with the more responsible half.

Reactions: SeguineJ

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Nice rig. Lookin forward to see where it goes. Have the T4R and love it. Would really like to get a Taco but pouring in about 8K the past 2 1/2 months on a brand new 4Runner was hard enough to justify with the more responsible half.
Yep. Took convincing to let me trade the runner for this.

JTS2016TACO

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Chandler, AZ
Member #

I like your color choice I have a magnetic gray truck as well, I completely get trading in your 4runner for a taco, I struggled between the 2 when I bought mine but I figured I would use the bed more and I was right, It also helps that my girlfriend has a 16 trail 4runner so I get the best of both worlds we use hers for road trips and stuff and its great. Im looking forward to seeing your truck transform keep up the good work.

Reactions: SeguineJ

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

I like your color choice I have a magnetic gray truck as well, I completely get trading in your 4runner for a taco, I struggled between the 2 when I bought mine but I figured I would use the bed more and I was right, It also helps that my girlfriend has a 16 trail 4runner so I get the best of both worlds we use hers for road trips and stuff and its great. Im looking forward to seeing your truck transform keep up the good work.
I had a full size Chevy and besides moving from Kansas to PA I never really utilized the bed. We used the 16 4Runner and dropped the back window down to watch drive in movies and all. It was great. But when it came to my outdoor needs I was to concerned with putting dirty or bloody equipment in it. I needed to go back to the bed. The Taco fits my needs perfectly. I don't have a use for a full size right now. The plan currently is to pass the Taco to the better looking half when her Toyota T100 finally dies and I will most likely go get a Tundra, or who knows maybe another Taco and we will be that couple haha.

JTS2016TACO

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Chandler, AZ
Member #

I had a full size Chevy and besides moving from Kansas to PA I never really utilized the bed. We used the 16 4Runner and dropped the back window down to watch drive in movies and all. It was great. But when it came to my outdoor needs I was to concerned with putting dirty or bloody equipment in it. I needed to go back to the bed. The Taco fits my needs perfectly. I don't have a use for a full size right now. The plan currently is to pass the Taco to the better looking half when her Toyota T100 finally dies and I will most likely go get a Tundra, or who knows maybe another Taco and we will be that couple haha.

That is a solid plan but good luck getting that t100 to die, I have no need for a full size but I would love one haha