Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

For what its worth, Gobi just finished up a huge group buy on T4R.org, with quotes of 3-4 months until delivery. There were 180 orders on the list before it was opened to anyone, regardless of on the list or not. So any new group buy would likely be behind those orders.

Jeepney

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

MN
Wow 180 orders?!

I just got mine installed last week - about 6 weeks wait time. I'd be interested if they can throw discount on accessories since i think i'll want a quick disconnect for my JKU.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I'd be interested if they can throw discount on accessories
They did before. I got the $220 ladder and the $145 heavy duty lift gate struts for $200 and free shipping. (I did not order a Gobi rack, as I have a PrinSu rack coming.)

Last edited:

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Haven't heard back from just a general email. Going to make some phone calls on Monday for it. @Steve thanks for the heads up and slight disappointment. Hopefully we can pull something off still.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Alright guys. Just hung up with Gobi they are crunching numbers and seeing what they can manage. With the group buy that just happened they still have orders to fulfill from there. So hopefully we will have an answer by the end of the week on if this is going to be a thing or if we got to put it off for abit!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Steve