Blaklyte

Rank 0

Contributor I

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
First Name
Marc
Last Name
D
Hi guys, I'm planning on buying a lift kit for my Disco 2, planning to go camping and overlanding with the Disco. I have someone local selling a brand new 2" TF Heavy Duty lift kit plus dampener locally. I was wondering if heavy duty would be too harsh and I should go for medium. For now I don't have any modification to the rid. In the future I'm planning on adding a bull bar, winch, maybe a roof rack If I find like we are running out of room. I'm not planning on adding any roof top tent, right we are planning on only using a tent. I'm suppose to meet with the guy tomorrow and would like your input.

Also I think the guy might be asking a little too much, I dropped the price and notice after that I could have bought the same thing from lucky8 on ebay for maybe 200$ more then what I offered. You guys think Heavy would still be fine even if I have to use the Disco on the highway sometime to get to my destination. Also if you guys ever install that same setup, could you please let me know if I need extended break hose. Thanks

Last edited: