Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Hello Everyone,
Here is some information for my trip to Death Valley National Park. All of my organized trips are family friendly and companions, kids, and friendly dogs are encouraged to attend. I do not charge any fees for organizing and leading these trips; I do it for the love of adventure. Please read the below information and feel free to ask me questions.

We have 7 spots total for this trip; 5 are already taken leaving 2 spots open. If you are new to overlanding and/or offroading, then YES, absolutely sign up.

HIGHLIGHTS:
Death Valley National Park (DVNP) offers hundreds of miles of off-road adventures, most of them can be driven with a stock 4x4 and some requiring a high-clearance 4x4. We will be visiting the more popular trails and sites along the way. The exact route and sites are still being mapped out.

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

I have 7 vehicle spots total; 5 of them are already committed. So I have 2 more spots open for either new to and/or experienced overlanders.
My trips are family friendly, so we have certain family friendly guidelines we ask group to adhere to.
There will be children of various ages on this trip, so if that bothers you, please skip this one.

Reactions: Kent R

Andthekids

Rank I

Contributor III

CA, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Langford
Hi Tom
I’ll be out in DV Friday and Saturday 15th and 16th. I’ll swing by and meet the group if you know where you’ll be.
Thanks
Jim

Reactions: Tom Cole

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Hi Tom
I’ll be out in DV Friday and Saturday 15th and 16th. I’ll swing by and meet the group if you know where you’ll be.
Thanks
Jim
Howdy Jim,
On Saturday we'll still be in transit towards DVNP. On Sunday we arrive to DVNP via Baker north on Hwy 127, over Jubilee Pass (178) ,and then north on Badwater Road to Furance Creek. So Sunday is pretty much a front-country day whereas all remaining days will be back-country. Love to have you join us for as much as you can.

Reactions: Andthekids