Launch Member

Member III

Cincinnati
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

I’m always on the hunt for a good deal and when I find one, I’m happy to share. I usually post these on my instagram story but I thought it would be nice to have a place on OB to share deals that we find so that others can enjoy some savings.

So let’s see them, what deals have you found?

I’ll kick it off with one I just found today. I see a bunch of people picking up the Midland GMRS radios. Use code midland25 to get 25% off a radio through their website. I know it works on the GMRS and the dual band HAM radio, I’m not sure about the walkie talkies or weather radios but it might.

I also saw a pretty good deal on a pop up tent that I might get to use for the camp bathroom. Search for the “GigaTent” on Amazon and it was right at $17 dollars. It looks like it has gone up to $21 since I first saw it but that would still be a pretty good deal. The tent is a little short but for a bathroom tent, it should work.

DA735590-F1B4-4203-824C-66B5CA5B0E9E.jpeg

Broly

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Texas, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Lyons
Member #

Awesome idea! I'm brand new to the team, so hopefully others can post great deals.

Reactions: J.W.

J.W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Cincinnati
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

I just saw that Amazon has a “Lighning sale” for the next 5 hours on Alpicool portable refrigerators. The K18 (newer version of the 19 quart) on is on sale for $186 plus there is an instant $15 coupon on top of that. Regular price is $219. Not a bad deal.

4312A6C2-52E3-4071-9BDA-25B6C474D693.jpeg

ChadHahn

Rank III

Advocate I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Hahn
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC0POB
I just saw that Amazon has a “Lighning sale” for the next 5 hours on Alpicool portable refrigerators. The K18 (newer version of the 19 quart) on is on sale for $186 plus there is an instant $15 coupon on top of that. Regular price is $219. Not a bad deal.

View attachment 171370
That's about what I paid for the 16 Qt earlier this year. So far it's been a good fridge and that's a great price.

Reactions: J.W.

J.W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Cincinnati
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

That's about what I paid for the 16 Qt earlier this year. So far it's been a good fridge and that's a great price.
I’ve read good things about them. Apparently this one can be monitored and controlled via an app on your tablet or phone. The description isn’t clear on it but some of the reviews mention it.

ChadHahn

Rank III

Advocate I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Hahn
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC0POB
I’ve read good things about them. Apparently this one can be monitored and controlled via an app on your tablet or phone. The description isn’t clear on it but some of the reviews mention it.
I don't know if they all can. I don't think the one I have has Bluetooth. At least I haven't been able to connect it to the app if it does.