Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway - 08/11/2018

• HTML tutorial

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

I'm going to try and make this. If I can get the terra low gears in the amigo I'll head up in that.

Reactions: ckkphoto

Lower48Outfitters

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington
Member #

I will actually be down there the following weekend. This is our home turf. Some of it is public and some of it you should have a local trail leader to help guide you through the land. Just an FYI.

If you wanted to coordinate something for one of our official rides, our next one is in October. Feel free to message me directly if you want more information.

Here is our next official ride: https://lower48outfitters.com/event/shelbys-way-ride-2018/

bval

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

This sounds fun but sadly a little too short notice for me. Already got something going on that weekend. I'm in next time though! Or if you ever want to run the Georgia Traverse I've been looking for an excuse to head down there.

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

This sounds fun but sadly a little too short notice for me. Already got something going on that weekend. I'm in next time though! Or if you ever want to run the Georgia Traverse I've been looking for an excuse to head down there.
I live in north georgia. Give me a shout sometime if you are going to do the traverse. It is almost all gravel travel.

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

I will actually be down there the following weekend. This is our home turf. Some of it is public and some of it you should have a local trail leader to help guide you through the land. Just an FYI.

If you wanted to coordinate something for one of our official rides, our next one is in October. Feel free to message me directly if you want more information.

Here is our next official ride: https://lower48outfitters.com/event/shelbys-way-ride-2018/
Enjoyed visiting your site! Love that fact that you guys try to work with 503c groups!

Dillon

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ8J
Thanks for the invitation. Sorry that I can’t make it, I’ll be in Ohio at a totally different event. I hope you all have a great time. Please post the results afterwards so that I can feel bad about not making it there.

KY_Catfish

Rank I

Contributor III

Springfield, TN
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Sisk
Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Thank you for the invite. I will not be able to make this tip, still in Afghanistan for several more months. Would love to do a trip like this next spring.

Lower48Outfitters

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington
Member #

Enjoyed visiting your site! Love that fact that you guys try to work with 503c groups!
Thanks! We do a ton of non-profit work throughout the year.

dbungard

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

TN
Member #

Thanks for the invite, but I'm not available on the 11th. That is a drive I'd like to do sometime.

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

Just wanna make clear as the departure date gets closer. We will be at the shell station at 7am LOCAL time. We will try to hit the trails at 0730 LOCAL time.

Jojo

Rank 0

Traveler I

Thanks for the invite, it's like to go but the Gorge has a special place in my heart and I kinda of hate off roading there. Have fun, be safe, head lightly.