Daily driver?

• HTML tutorial

gtomike

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Milford,MA
Member #

I daily mine.Next month,I make my final payment on it and I'll be buying another dd in the spring to keep mileage and wear and tear down on the Power Wagon

Reactions: jns1003

j8vidar

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Glomfjord, Norge
First Name
Vidar
Last Name
Breivik
Member #

Got a Prius for daily use this year, the 80 got around 400kkm, and asks for heavy maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

Mine is my daily driver to work and back, plus all the trips for the teens that evidently need to go here and there after school.....

ob4838

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Utah
Member #

Mine is and probably will always be a daily driver. I keep upgrading her and the mpg will go down, but that's the way it goes

Sent from my SM-G900T using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Roxxie

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

I daily drove mine for it's first few years.. but most of the miles are from trips. I work from home, but also commute every so often to an office 3 hours each way (would go for a few days at a time). So the rig is at like 57k now.

Last year I bought my previous car back (from my dad).. So I can daily drive it and save some miles on the 2013 LR4.

I drive the white 06' G35x and my wife has the new 17' QX50 awd.

Remington_PRO4X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Verona, WI
Member #

I am curious to know how many of you fellow overlanders use your rigs as a daily driver vehicle, or just for overlanding?

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
Mine is a daily when I am hauling the kiddos around and in Winter. Otherwise I a bringing a BMW E30 convertible back to life, so I hobble that thing around from time to time!

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Very seldom use mine around town, have a work truck and use my wife's car the rest of the time. So my rig is mainly for exploration.