Current build 2007 h3 hummer aka #hate3

• HTML tutorial

skyquacker

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Round rock Texas
Member #

My second personal build, a 2007 h3 hummer. not your average overland vehicle because it wasn't built for over landing, was built for shows and looking pretty; but the sad (and kinda funny) truth I found about myself is that I can't keep myself from taking it off road and pushing it to its limits. This rig has definitely surprised me the past 2 years I've owned it of just how capable it is and how good it does at every obstacle I throw at it. But however the terrible 4 miles to the gallon and ifs suspension make it very unsuitable for overlanding and traveling especially with he wheel and tire set up I'm running, that's why I decided to buy a Land Rover discovery 2 and use that for overlanding instead!

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

My second personal build, a 2007 h3 hummer. not your average overland vehicle because it wasn't built for over landing, was built for shows and looking pretty; but the sad (and kinda funny) truth I found about myself is that I can't keep myself from taking it off road and pushing it to its limits. This rig has definitely surprised me the past 2 years I've owned it of just how capable it is and how good it does at every obstacle I throw at it. But however the terrible 4 miles to the gallon and ifs suspension make it very unsuitable for overlanding and traveling especially with he wheel and tire set up I'm running, that's why I decided to buy a Land Rover discovery 2 and use that for overlanding instead!
That's wild! I like it.

Rustyburbin from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

Reactions: skyquacker

Rolasolar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Forest Lake, Queensland, Australia
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Gurman
Member #

Beast

Sent from my SM-G900I using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: skyquacker

Cahhhlos_B

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Melbourne, FL, USA
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Bracetty Jr
Member #

Was looking for a F350 a couple yrs ago, then one day a stumble across a pic of your H3. Let’s just say, I stopped looking for a truck. Ended up buying a 06 H3 manual. Funny thing is I didn’t even like H3’s before I saw yours. Good job [emoji106] it looks amazing