Crazy Appalachia Idea.

• HTML tutorial

NorthEastRaider89

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

New York
Member #

An overlanding buddy from my mitsubishi montero 4x4 group shared it with me - I didn't get to it ...yet.... he has done NC to Maryland leg of it

ed060784

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dracut MA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Fermin
Member #

Is that all offroad or is it paved? Looks similar if you were to take I91 South to I84 South

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I'd like to see the PA section because I'm thinking there's a lot of pavement between state forests through PA. And even the state forests are not that large.

SeeJaneGo

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Franconia, PA
Member #

I'm trying to find a map for the PA section of the TAT and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get that? I would like the paper map, as I don't have a Garmin.

Reactions: dziner

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I'm trying to find a map for the PA section of the TAT and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get that? I would like the paper map, as I don't have a Garmin.
I've thought about purchasing some Purple Lizard maps of Bald Eagle State Forest. They don't offer maps of he entire state. But from what they do offer, their maps seem to be pretty nice.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Subscribed!

I've thought about purchasing some Purple Lizard maps of Bald Eagle State Forest. They don't offer maps of he entire state. But from what they do offer, their maps seem to be pretty nice.
They are nice. Besides for being large and detailed the waterproof material is a nice added touch.

SeeJaneGo

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Franconia, PA
Member #

Purple Lizard Maps? OMG. I must go check these out! There's so much I need to learn and discover!!!

Reactions: dziner