Darksoul

Rank III

Influencer II

San Jose, Ca
First Name
Ted
Last Name
S
So........ the wife is a nurse, and unfortunately she contracted Covid, which sort of defacto meant i had Covid, and of course our tests confirmed that. Fortunately, we have had pretty minor symptoms, the worst of it was some pretty gnarly joint stiffness, but only lasted for about a day, and some partial loss of taste, but no entirely.

That being said, I've been putting off some stuff on my truck i wanted to get done, so not much better a time to do it, weather has been great, and i got nothing else to do.

First up was refinishing all the armor, i had already dropped a lot of it off to be media blasted before we got sick, so went over to pick it up, had to do the fling the envelope of money to the guy and he loads the truck for me . So anyhoo, it's all nicely stripped, so i started laying down a custom mixed flat grey air cured Cerakote, i do Cerakote for a living now, and if you don't know much about it, it's very tough, and using the air cured, i can touch it up whenever the need arises unlike powdercoating or even the heat cure Cerakote.

The racks are ready for paint too, got the sliders done today, try and get the racks wrapped up tomorrow. When I'm able to get some help, I'll pull the front bumper (it only weighs 200 lbs with the winch ) get that off to be stripped, go to Allpro to pick up a Rear bumper finally, and get them stripped and painted.

I'll get the dash wrapped up too, more to come on that.

D0B973CA-9AD2-4D32-845E-A9FBBCA9F307.jpeg4EBF798C-D1DB-49D7-9DE8-7B12BBD2B37E.jpeg
DDA00CFA-957E-4501-8F26-3079F87582C2.jpeg