Launch Member

Influencer III

Corpus Christi Texas
First Name
courtney
Last Name
sacco
Member #

Well I was just told I have to go to Kingsville for an 8pm high school basketball game so I won’t be able to make it.

But if anyone on Saturday wants to give me a hand changing my front axle seals hit me up. I have to take diff apart, gears out and axles shafts out so I hope I have a working Jeep in the end.

OffroadRn

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi, TX, USA
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Boatman
Member #

I was just going to see if anyone was still able to go. I think Austin may be going up to Hidden Falls for the Texas Toyota Coalition roundup. Let me know so we know how to plan as well.

Thanks!

Reactions: csacco

Bob (Fishingbob)

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burton
Member #

I was just going to see if anyone was still able to go. I think Austin may be going up to Hidden Falls for the Texas Toyota Coalition roundup. Let me know so we know how to plan as well.

Thanks!
Clint
I am still planning on being there if it's still on., just returned from Big Bend. I will be participating in the "Friends of Padre" beach clean up event Saturday AM. and will call Courtney to see how they are doing on the Jeep repair when clean up is over.

Bob (Fishingbob)

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burton
Member #

Thanks!
Well I was just told I have to go to Kingsville for an 8pm high school basketball game so I won’t be able to make it.

But if anyone on Saturday wants to give me a hand changing my front axle seals hit me up. I have to take diff apart, gears out and axles shafts out so I hope I have a working Jeep in the end.
Courtney
I'm participating in the annual "Friends of Padre" clean up event Saturday, usually wraps up after noon. I will give you a call and check on the progress of the repairs-I don't have your address.
thanks
Bob

csacco

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer III

Corpus Christi Texas
First Name
courtney
Last Name
sacco
Member #

Thanks!

Courtney
I\'m participating in the annual \"Friends of Padre\" clean up event Saturday, usually wraps up after noon. I will give you a call and check on the progress of the repairs-I don\'t have your address.
thanks
Bob
Thanks man I’m sure it will take me a bit of time, so yeah feel free to give me a call

OffroadRn

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi, TX, USA
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Boatman
Member #

We're still going out there. We will be there around 730. Courtney I'll text you Saturday afternoon and see if you still need help. My morning is booked already

Mando147

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Alice, Texas
First Name
Armando
Last Name
Rodriguez
Member #

We’ll still going tonight and I’ll be at the clean up Saturday as well. I’ll see what I can do for Courtney as my plan’s might change after the clean up.