Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Portland, Oregon, United States
First Name
Aqua
Last Name
Woodland
Member #

Not sure what you mean with the guns but a burn ban happens for a bit of time every year here in Oregon because of the high risk of wildfires during the summers.
Heard Portland was passing a law making it difficult to buy guns. Every time I've been to OR it's smoky till you get to the beach. We have plenty in ID most of the Summer too.
It’s really a bummer that all of this beautiful land keeps getting destroyed. We just have to get out there and explore it while it’s here!

lowrider

Rank III

Contributor III

Athol, Idaho, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Dickey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRML
Service Branch
USAF
It’s really a bummer that all of this beautiful land keeps getting destroyed. We just have to get out there and explore it while it’s here!
Yes it is. I've been over Macgruder a couple times since it burned and it is coming back...nature is a wonderful thing. Human started fires should have much stronger penalties and fines as a way of getting people to be responsible for their actions. We have somehow forgotten what "individual responsibility" along the way and our governments need to be responsible too!! Smoky has the answer...only YOU can prevent human started forest fires.

Reactions: dubsludge

Old Tanker

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

Norfolk, VA, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Reimer
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
You could drill a row of holes along each side of the can so air can enter from the side and out the top.