Launch Member

Member III

Cincinnati
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

My guess is the link to a site that accepts credit cards is the reason it’s blocked. Take out the hyperlink and try it again.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

I get this often as well. Thanks for starting a thread on it and glad I am not the only one.
And in the case below, the only links are for OB.

I will typically post a short generic message, such as just Hello then go back and edit the post and it will accept everything that I originally tried to post.

OB error.PNG

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@Michael

I just tried to post here the same thing in my screenshot above and again received the content not allowed error.
Yup. This is because of the number of URLs in the message. We restrict what is available. I think if you remove a couple (or three) it will work. I can increase the number of URLs allowed, but not by user group (Reps and Dirs) so it has to be global. We want to select a number of max URLs to prevent spam.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

MonkeyProof

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SoCal-SGV
I had one direct url to Ironman 4x4, that I removed entirely. Attempted once more without the url and had the same results. I also had a .pdf from Ironman 4x4 as an attachment, plus the images.

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Yup. This is because of the number of URLs in the message. We restrict what is available. I think if you remove a couple (or three) it will work. I can increase the number of URLs allowed, but not by user group (Reps and Dirs) so it has to be global. We want to select a number of max URLs to prevent spam.
Perfect, thank you for the clarification. I will be more conscious of that requirement in future postings.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Are there any further outstanding questions or scenarios you guys would like me to test? If not, I'll resolve this thread.

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Testing @MonkeyProof 's post

I've had my 50L Ironman 4x4 fridge for nearly 3 years now. I'm also the 3rd owner of this fridge. The previous owners were @wheeleveryweekend who had owned it for sometime before I acquired it from them. They got it from some dude at pirate4x4. So, there's some history and abuse behind my fridge. It's definitely beat up, but works great. Until very recently when the internal temps wouldn't remain steady as where it was set too. Instead, it was all wacky freezing beers. And that my friends is never a good thing.

The display would read 117° when it had nearly sub zero temps internally.

I contacted customer support at Ironman4x4 USA and told them my sad story. Right away the thermometer sensor probe was suspected to be at fault. I was asked to check the temperature variances between the bottom and top of the fridge with a thermometer to verify it was indeed the thermometer sensor probe. The customer support I had recieved was outstanding! And luckily for me, the temperature sensor probe is only $10 with free shipping, how rad is that?

Replacement IceCube Fridge Thermometer Probe

It's a very straight forward procedure to remove and replace the probe following the directions that were provided.

Once the lower corner cover is removed to expose the circuit board. You'll need to create some working room in order to unplug the thermometer probe from it's connector at the circuit board. These two steps are not mentioned in the Ironman 4x4 instructions, but will help out a lot.

Remove the Brown and Blue wires from the connector.
20200110_174726.jpg

Remove this bracket that is held in place by three screws.

The thermometer probe sensor connector at the circuit board is located here.
20200110_174501.jpg

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

@MonkeyProof , it appears you are linking the images which qualifies as a URL. I tried to copy your post and 3 images and got the same error. I removed one image and tried again and it went through, so 1 link and 2 image URLS for a max of 3 URLs per post.

Correct? @Michael ?

If so I believe the issue has been addressed and resolved.

Reactions: Michael

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

@MonkeyProof like I mentioned in my first post on this thread. You can post a generic message and then go back in an edit your post to paste in the post you wanted, links and all and it should work or at least it has for me.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@MonkeyProof , it appears you are linking the images which qualifies as a URL. I tried to copy your post and 3 images and got the same error. I removed one image and tried again and it went through, so 1 link and 2 image URLS for a max of 3 URLs per post.

Correct? @Michael ?

If so I believe the issue has been addressed and resolved.
Yes, this is correct-ish without going through a lot of technical mumbo jumbo. I can always increase the number of urls if you guys think this is too prohibitive. LMK.

We definately do not want urls to images. We much prefer images are uploaded using the attach feature at the bottom of the edit/create screen. This is to avoid future broken image links.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will resolve this now.