Colorado Newbie

• HTML tutorial

BeardedRed

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Littleton, CO
Member #

Just joined from Littleton, CO. Wife and I are finally getting back into camping and will be getting a small camp trailer but want to do some overlanding as well. Can't wait to get out more and hopefully meet some new people. Our rigs are a 2004 V8 4Runner and a 2010 2 dr Wrangler. The 4Runner is our Overlander project and the Wrangler is our more rock crawling large obstacle rig. Currently is it just my wife and I and our pup, Rally, a 7 year old husky.

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Just joined from Littleton, CO. Wife and I are finally getting back into camping and will be getting a small camp trailer but want to do some overlanding as well. Can't wait to get out more and hopefully meet some new people. Our rigs are a 2004 V8 4Runner and a 2010 2 dr Wrangler. The 4Runner is our Overlander project and the Wrangler is our more rock crawling large obstacle rig. Currently is it just my wife and I and our pup, Rally, a 7 year old husky.

Hello and welcome to OB! Nice looking rigs and pup too! Safe travels to you both and enjoy those open roads!