Colorado Meet and Greet Camping Trip - 04/28/2018

• HTML tutorial

SoCOTaco

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Monument, CO
Member #

I was bummed to not be able to make this one and it looks like a great time was had.

I am headed out to Moab May 13-17th for some camping, MTN biking, and trail runs- Fins, Hell's Revenge, Poison Spider, Seven Mile Rim are on the list. If anyone happens to be around and wants to run a trail or two let me know. There is a big side by side 4x4 event out there starting on the 15th so we will likely get in trail runs in the earlier part of the trip and stick to MTN bikes to avoid the Jeep trail traffic later in the week.
I'll be out there the 12th to 14th on my way to Expo West. I'd be happy to run Fins with ya, that one has been on the list for a while. I think I'm meeting another OB member out there at one point too! Are you headed out with a group?

Corey Carrico

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Highlands Ranch CO
Member #

I'll be out there the 12th to 14th on my way to Expo West. I'd be happy to run Fins with ya, that one has been on the list for a while. I think I'm meeting another OB member out there at one point too! Are you headed out with a group?
Just me and a buddy. I have done Fins a few times, it's a lot of fun. We will get in late morning on the 13th and just have to find a spot to setup camp before hitting the trail.

rockyjco

Rank 0

Traveler I

Just found this thread. Can't believe we were all at the same place at the same time. We went down phantom and came up shelf road. Nice to see other adventurer's in the same area. I''ll keep an eye out for future endeavors. Where did you all stay? Anything on the upcoming radar, I do trail runs in the area all the time.

Reactions: Fortis Overland

Terex

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Taos, NM
Wish I'd been home and could have participated. Next time something going on in southern CO, I'll try to get there if you'll let someone from norther NM participate. I'll bring my passport. ;)

Reactions: SoCOTaco

Fortis Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

Bummed I missed out on this. We were at the Grand Canyon at the time. Definitely keep the group updated if you want to do this again. We'll do our best to make it!