Michael
Last Name
McLeish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1MMC
Service Branch
USAF
Hi everyone, I've got some gorgeous land available for sale that I need to get sold right away and it is perfect for Overlanding!

Just a couple miles off of I-25 near Walsenburg, CO, this can be a place to camp a day or two and explore the area or just a night on your way thru Colorado.

Location: Just 5 miles West of Walsenburg, CO and only only 1 mile to Lathrop State Park--You have access to unlimited outdoor activities nearby!
Lot Size: This lot is approximately 0.24 acres.
Camping: Allowed
Building: It is NOT buildable for residential use but is perfect for a weekend or weeklong getaway.

SELLER Financing Available:
--$199 down
--$125/month for 36 months
or
Cash Discount Price of $3300.00

$200 documentation fee applies in addition to either option.

Call me today at 719-428-4571 or send me a direct message if you have any questions!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: trail_runn4r

Rsullivan

Rank IV

Member III

Atlanta, GA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Do you have more pictures? What are the zoning limitations? Is there a road onto the property? Is electrical available?

Reactions: FR33DOM

FR33DOM

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
McLeish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1MMC
Service Branch
USAF
Do you have more pictures? What are the zoning limitations? Is there a road onto the property? Is electrical available?
The properties I had here are now sold. I can send photos if you like still just shoot me a PM. There was road access. While power is there, the zoning won't allow for building due to lot size (which won't allow septic). But RV/camping is allowed throughout the year.

That said this one is sold and I'm working on getting some more in the area. If you are still interested, please shoot me a DM and I'll keep you in the loop.

FR33DOM

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
McLeish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1MMC
Service Branch
USAF
Why no building if totally off grid?
The building restriction is set by the Huerfano county land use office. Long story short this was a lot under 0.5 acres and county health will not allow a septic on lots under 0.5 acres.

sweetcbb

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado
First Name
Caroline
Last Name
Baty-Barr
Interested in hearing about CO land for sale! If you learn of more please say something! Thanks.

QUOTE="FR33DOM, post: 533728, member: 47335"]
The properties I had here are now sold. I can send photos if you like still just shoot me a PM. There was road access. While power is there, the zoning won't allow for building due to lot size (which won't allow septic). But RV/camping is allowed throughout the year.

That said this one is sold and I'm working on getting some more in the area. If you are still interested, please shoot me a DM and I'll keep you in the loop.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: FR33DOM

FR33DOM

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
McLeish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1MMC
Service Branch
USAF
Interested in hearing about CO land for sale! If you learn of more please say something! Thanks.

QUOTE="FR33DOM, post: 533728, member: 47335"]

That said this one is sold and I'm working on getting some more in the area. If you are still interested, please shoot me a DM and I'll keep you in the loop.
[/QUOTE]

I do have a few more lots for sale. Two near Walsenburg. (1.27 acres and 4.86 acres). If that is something you'd be interested in please shoot me a PM directly. Thanks!

FR33DOM

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
McLeish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1MMC
Service Branch
USAF
I'm guessing these are buildable lots, as they are well over the half-acre threshold?
You are correct - both of these are good to go for building as long as they are to county code standards. I'll shoot you a direct message. Thanks!
Mike