Coleman Unleaded single burner

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Ireland
We have created a review of this really handy stove from Coleman. Its perfect for when you dont want to have to haul out anything larger, or when you need an additional burner if cooking something a bit more elaborate.

It uses regular unleaded petrol/gasoline which is obviously available all around the world, so it solves a lot of problems if used globally.

Let me know what you think of the review, really hoping for feedback to try and make the videos on our channel better each time.

Reactions: SubeeBen and Nef

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

I have one of those single burners I bought about 15 years ago. In winter I use it almost daily to heat some soup or coffee at work. (I work in the field & don't want to be inconvenienced by going out to get lunch) It's performed flawlessly.

Enthusiast III

Ireland
I have one of those single burners I bought about 15 years ago. In winter I use it almost daily to heat some soup or coffee at work. (I work in the field & don't want to be inconvenienced by going out to get lunch) It's performed flawlessly.
You guys are so lucky in the US. Coleman has a much bigger range of products available for sale in the US compared to what they sell in the EU.

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

You guys are so lucky in the US. Coleman has a much bigger range of products available for sale in the US compared to what they sell in the EU.
@Donegal Overlanding yes, we do have a lot of Coleman product available. Funny thing, I have about 24 products, lanterns & stoves. I've only bought 2 of them. The rest are either mostly trashpicked or given to me by someone getting out of camping, or finding them for just a few dollars at a yard sale. My oldest lantern is a 1946!

Reactions: TerryD

Enthusiast III

Ireland
1946! wow. There is a facebook group for Coleman collectors I came across a couple of days ago. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to facebook groups, but it's easy enough to find if you're interested in it.