Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
lastname
Member #

Call me a maybe... I'm due for a full maintenance on the truck before I head out anywhere.

ovherlander

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

AZ
First Name
Denise
Last Name
McCallum
Member #

Thanks for the heads up! There’s nothing I’d like better than to get out of the hot desert and into higher elevations! Unfortunately I’m not currently able to as I’m spending all my spare time in physical therapy in the hopes of a better 2023. My thanks to all who participate

Shannon & Jason

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Flagstaff, Arizona
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Fitting
Member #

Email sent to Matt to see if he has worked with the Forest Service for an exemption or if it will need to be rescheduled. Hopefully some magic happens and it can move forward.

KD7WCD

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Influencer I

Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Jayson
Last Name
Adamsen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7WCD
Oh man, I am traveling back home that day.

I would have loved to help out. I have a little 4 X 8 off-roadie-type utility trailer if that helps. Don't mind loaning it to the cause.

Shannon & Jason

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Flagstaff, Arizona
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Fitting
Member #

Email sent to Matt to see if he has worked with the Forest Service for an exemption or if it will need to be rescheduled. Hopefully some magic happens and it can move forward.

Update on this. Per Matt listed in the flyer, -- "I am in continual contact with the Forest Service and as of right now, despite the reported closure, they are telling me that we will be able to do this project. Obviously, things could change, but as of now, we are good to go. "

Davidinaz21

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Arizona, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Santiago
Member #

Ok, I haven't officially responded yet but we're interested. Making plans now. I will let you know by Tuesday the latest. This would be my first event and I'm looking forward to it.

LostWoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
lastname
Member #

Is anyone planning on camping out Friday night around flagstaff?
Still not sure if we're coming but we've been having that debate. Want to hit Broken Arrow Saturday afternoon so not sure if it would be easier to find camping Friday or Saturday night.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign