Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scout

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

Sounds good thanks. I probably won't camp due to early morning plans on Saturday but it's good to know for next time.

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

OB EAST team,

I'm sorry to bail, but my wife found out today she must have an unforseen surgery on the 29th. And I also found out I am deploying right after the New Year.

Ergo, I'll be unable to attend, let alone lead this adventure I was so looking forward to. My Xmas gets cut short, to boot!

I apologize for bailing but family first and duty calls! I hope to be able to do this in April and follow thru with it.

The route link is posted and I implore you all to carry on if you're so inclined as I am sure it'll be a good run. Continue to use this thread to coordinate. And take lots of pics for me!

Merry Christmas and safe travel!

Tim

Techno

Rank I

Contributor III

Pittsburgh
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Rob
Hi guys, I'm the guy from the 4Runner forum. I'm still keen to do this if someone else is taking the lead. I don't have any navigation apps or software to use for the planned route so I'd be a 'follower'.
There's one other guy from T4R who wants to come too so if he doesn't join up on this forum I can keep him in the loop.

Reactions: Scout

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Will continue to update weather for the 29th and will post a snow fall report as we get closer. For those that are attending, I'll have a set of traction boards/faketraxxx, ropes and chains, my hilift, and a 10k winch. Depending on snow fall level, we may be limited on trails. But we will have a better idea next week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

I hope the surgery goes well with no complications and THANK YOU for your service and be safe..Enjoy your Christmas and New Years to their fullest..

With you not being able make it, I'm sure we'll be losing some equipment. All I have is a 20' 3" tow strap. How well prepared are the rest of the crew. Pick Teej, how about the graded hill you felt uncomfortable with? Doable?

Moosenuckle

Rank 0

Traveler I

I have a snatch strap, 50ft winch extension strap, drag chain, shackles, rope and tools.
I’m the other guy from T4R
I have a snatch strap, 50ft winch extension strap, drag chain, shackles, rope and tools.

Hey this moose the other one from T4R. I will be meeting up with @Techno at 0600 at Rt908 BP Gas
Also have 9.5k winch, 12k 30’ strap, and few d-rings,oh and a tree sling . Will be Rockin this rig

Attachments

Reactions: Pick Teej and Scout