steventure

Rank 0

Contributor I

Schererville, IN
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Lawrence
Anyone in the Chicagoland/NWI area interested in doing some runs up in the Manistee National Forest or possibly the Hoosier National Forest? I've only explored a bit by myself up there but would like to connect with a group or create a new one. I know Michiganoverland does runs up there. Feel free to hit me up, I'm getting antsy as summer is slipping away from me!

Instagram steventure85

MTB-WI

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Waukesha, Wisconsin
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Flood
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9CVD
We are planning a trip to the Manistee National Forest in October, We are in Wisconsin, so we are taking the Ferry over. - I think there is about 6 rigs coming now.

You can join our FB Group - Wisconsin Overland

Reactions: steventure

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Anyone in the Chicagoland/NWI area interested in doing some runs up in the Manistee National Forest or possibly the Hoosier National Forest? I've only explored a bit by myself up there but would like to connect with a group or create a new one. I know Michiganoverland does runs up there. Feel free to hit me up, I'm getting antsy as summer is slipping away from me!

Instagram steventure85
I’m putting together a Hoosier trip in June 2020 if your interested

Reactions: steventure

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

So we are tentatively looking at taking off from Buzzard Roost IN on June 5 and doing Hoosier for a few days before taking off on a 511 mile route to the Indiana Dunes. From there we will be heading to Michigan and the UP....with hopes of returning on June 19 at the latest

steventure

Rank 0

Contributor I

Schererville, IN
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Lawrence
So we are tentatively looking at taking off from Buzzard Roost IN on June 5 and doing Hoosier for a few days before taking off on a 511 mile route to the Indiana Dunes. From there we will be heading to Michigan and the UP....with hopes of returning on June 19 at the latest
That sounds pretty cool, I’d definitely like to tag along. You got a group page on Facebook or something I can follow for updates and such?