Chicagoland/Illinois

• HTML tutorial

Vader_Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Evanston, IL
Member #

Yeah man, I put a light bar behind the grill, LED fogs, turns, reverse, interior, HID lows and highs. Waiting on Gobi stealth w/ladder and 40" curved Rigid and ProLine 4x4 side steps. Looking at lifting it another 2.5 without ditching TRD suspension along with fab bumpers.

Vader_Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Evanston, IL
Member #

And I was not aware of a place in McHenry. I went to The Badlands in IN last weekend for the first time and had fun in the dunes. I am not about to scratching up truck.

Reactions: Jeepcanaima

Eric Stencel

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Lake Zurich, IL
Member #

New to overlanding, but I'm glad to see there are a few people around me! I also want to check out the new place in McHenry, I saw some pics and it looks pretty cool. Would love to meet up with some of you guys!

Reactions: RAngone

Vader_Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Evanston, IL
Member #

New to overlanding, but I'm glad to see there are a few people around me! I also want to check out the new place in McHenry, I saw some pics and it looks pretty cool. Would love to meet up with some of you guys!
You should check out Midwest Overlanders facebook page, there you will find info on trips in the area and meet other overlanders in the midwest. I think that in the Chicago area we are few and far between. I plan on running the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail May 19-21st and will be putting together a event on the MWO facebook page once I put together all the information.

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

Anyone from the Chicagoland area or Illinois? I'm in a jeep club here as well and would be cool to get both the clubs together! Also am always looking for meet ups to see rigs and get ideas.
Nice rig! I'm in Ohio but have family in Chicago.

And if you ever want to get rid of that bumper just let me know ;) hahaha I have a Smittybilt and have been on the oem kick lately.

TrailWhale

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Lynn Center, IL
Member #

I'm in Illinois, albeit on the other side of the state. If you al put something together let me know my little boys and I would love to get out somewhere.