Chevy Silverado - Bumper Options

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

JButtress

Rank V
Supporter +

Member II

Charlotte
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

So I have a 2017 Crew Cab Silverado. I've looked at steel or aluminum bumpers for awhile but figured it would be a purchase far down the road...until this weekend when someone decided to hit my truck while I was parked and put a pretty good dent and scrapes in my bumper, and of course not leave a note.

So now instead of paying to get it fixed...and then eventually buying a bumper, I'm moving up the timeline for a bumper.

I've looked at Westin Automotive, and ICI. Are there any others I should look into as well. I'm really hoping to spend less than $1,000 on a front bumper preferably. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: RoarinRow

Crowley34

Rank I

Contributor I

Selma, NC, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Crowley
Member #

So I have a 2017 Crew Cab Silverado. I've looked at steel or aluminum bumpers for awhile but figured it would be a purchase far down the road...until this weekend when someone decided to hit my truck while I was parked and put a pretty good dent and scrapes in my bumper, and of course not leave a note.

So now instead of paying to get it fixed...and then eventually buying a bumper, I'm moving up the timeline for a bumper.

I've looked at Westin Automotive, and ICI. Are there any others I should look into as well. I'm really hoping to spend less than $1,000 on a front bumper preferably. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have a 2017 also and have been looking into bumpers. Do you want a winch mount? If that’s not important to you then there are a good amount for under 1k but if you want the winch mount(I do) they seem to be more like $1200.00

Reactions: JButtress

JButtress

Rank V
Supporter +

Member II

Charlotte
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

I'm enjoying my DV8 Off-Road bumpers. They are worth looking at. Chevy Bumpers

I was rear ended a few days after install and the only damage was a bent mounting bracket and paint rub on the powder coating.

The other car
I really like those bumpers...seems though for the Silverado, there's only one option at about $1200 for the front bumper...still may do it. We'll see

Reactions: JCWages

JCWages

Rank VI

Advocate III

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

I really like those bumpers...seems though for the Silverado, there's only one option at about $1200 for the front bumper...still may do it. We'll see
It might be worth calling and asking for Cole and see if they have back stock on that bumper. He might discount it a little for you. Tell him Justin with the white Canyon sent you.