Checking in from Missoula Montana!

• HTML tutorial

Squatch Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Hopewell, TN
Member #

Hey all! Looking forward to connecting with many of you through our travels!

Chris

Still trying to convince my wife we should move to Montana. We come out there every December for family vacation and we both love it. So far it seems if I can convince both sets of our parents to move as well I'm set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montanaguy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Missoula, Montana
Member #

Still trying to convince my wife we should move to Montana. We come out there every December for family vacation and we both love it. So far it seems if I can convince both sets of our parents to move as well I'm set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol Well, I wish you luck! Keep in touch if you make it out this way again.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I get into Montana a few times a year to explore. And I'm looking to get over there more. We have a trip being put together starting north of Couer d'Alene along the Canadian border back into Spokane if you're interested also.

Reactions: Montanaguy

Montanaguy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Missoula, Montana
Member #

I get into Montana a few times a year to explore. And I'm looking to get over there more. We have a trip being put together starting north of Couer d'Alene along the Canadian border back into Spokane if you're interested also.
Hey Captain Chaos! I apologise for not replying to this sooner. Maybe still trying to figured it out on the app. Thank you! What time of year? I am really interested, but currently working on a ship until late June and then have 2 months off.

Sent from my XT1585 using OB Talk mobile app

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Hey Captain Chaos! I apologise for not replying to this sooner. Maybe still trying to figured it out on the app. Thank you! What time of year? I am really interested, but currently working on a ship until late June and then have 2 months off.

Sent from my XT1585 using OB Talk mobile app
It's on memorial weekend, but I may do the WABDR on the Fourth of July

Reactions: Montanaguy