Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
So I've spent a great deal looking at different water solutions and stumbled on a great one at Bass Pro the other day for a pretty affordable price. Reliance now makes a more ruggedized water container compared to their blue containers. This one is a much thicker plastic, holds 7 gallons with a spigot and air vent. I picked up two of them using my Bass Rewards money, one for general camp water for washing hands and dishes and the other for shower water. I will do a more detailed review once I put them to use on a camping trip!

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

I have two of them and they are terrific. Have them mounted vertically on the roof rack next to my NATO jerry. Perfect solution until we buy our trailer next year.

Reactions: Viking1204

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I have two of them and they are terrific. Have them mounted vertically on the roof rack next to my NATO jerry. Perfect solution until we buy our trailer next year.
Between Lowes and Home Depot I figured out how to connect the container to my 3/8" input port on my 12V water pump. I'll hopefully get that tested sometime this week.

persquank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DFW
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Good find. I'll have to try one of these.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Link in original post just worked for me. I actually bought mine at Bass Pro when I found them in the store for the same price as Amazon, haven't seen them in the store since then.