US Southwest Chasing Campfires Presents: Camp Every Weekend in October Challenge

• HTML tutorial

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Sounds good. Don't think I've been that way yet, and Baby Head Cemetery? Halloween theme?

Things seem to be lining up for me to make this one.
Glad you'll be able to make it. I've always wanted to check out the underwater ghost town but the lake has to be way down to get to it.

Reactions: Beretta4x4

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Whenever you need me to be. I don't know the spot you prefer, just the spot we camped with you last time.
30.610191, -98.696310

This is where we prefer. Lots of large oak trees for shade. Nick and I are heading out there around 12:30 on Friday so we should be there around 1400
Plus there is a port-o-potty right there

Reactions: Beretta4x4

Threat_Leveled_Midnight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Linsey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
n/a
Hey everybody! I’ve been MIA for a but I just remembered there was a sweet new app. I was in Colorado last week but am definitely coming to Oxford this weekend! Was this the same spot as last time I was out there? If anyone remembers when that was.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Hey everybody! I’ve been MIA for a but I just remembered there was a sweet new app. I was in Colorado last week but am definitely coming to Oxford this weekend! Was this the same spot as last time I was out there? If anyone remembers when that was.
Further down the road. Amongst the large oak trees.