US Southwest Chasing Campfires Presents: Camp Every Weekend in October Challenge

• HTML tutorial

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

thanks.... i need measurements of rail width from edges on a vagabond. also width of mounting rail. so I can get rail placements on the rack to match.
Will do. Mine is a Vagabond V1. I don't know if they have changed the mounting design but I doubt it. You may ask them for a specifications sheet to double check

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

thanks.... i need measurements of rail width from edges on a vagabond. also width of mounting rail. so I can get rail placements on the rack to match.
Shoot me a text. Maybe we can do a video call later this afternoon to make sure you are getting exactly what you need. 210.630.8551

Reactions: The Roach ...

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Episode 2 is live!

Last edited:

dna44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin TX
First Name
Nick
Last Name
DiPasquale
Member #

revamp

Rank IV
Founder 500

Enthusiast II

Mansfield, TX
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Beyer
Member #

I just got the notification about this. I won't be able to attend, unfortunately, but keep me on the invites! My rig isn't fully set up yet, and I can only do light duty off-pavement stuff for now. :) But, dying to get out camping this fall, and hopefully some trips with you guys.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I just got the notification about this. I won't be able to attend, unfortunately, but keep me on the invites! My rig isn't fully set up yet, and I can only do light duty off-pavement stuff for now. :) But, dying to get out camping this fall, and hopefully some trips with you guys.
The roads are pretty mild at Sulphur Springs Camp. We are going to camp every weekend this month in a different location around central Texas. Plenty of chances to join us

Reactions: Beretta4x4

The Roach ...

Rank IV

Member III

Frisco, TX, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
V
Member #

The roads are pretty mild at Sulphur Springs Camp. We are going to camp every weekend this month in a different location around central Texas. Plenty of chances to join us
send me a PM on the other locations so I can catch up to you guys. i can't make it this weekend like we discussed but should be able to the next weekend.

DevilDodge

Rank IV

Advocate I

Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
We just camped every weekend in August. We have camped every weekend in September. And on Friday we will be starting October.

I have been following along on all your trips. I really like the Chasing Campfires theme. I am a bit hesitant about group camping...but if I get a chance to come to Texas...i sure hope I could join the caravan.

It looks like your group meshes well together and work well as a unit.

Keep up the adventures. And thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

We just camped every weekend in August. We have camped every weekend in September. And on Friday we will be starting October.

I have been following along on all your trips. I really like the Chasing Campfires theme. I am a bit hesitant about group camping...but if I get a chance to come to Texas...i sure hope I could join the caravan.

It looks like your group meshes well together and work well as a unit.

Keep up the adventures. And thanks for sharing with the rest of us.
Thank you! We do have a solid tight knit crew here. Have you checked out the podcast yet?

Reactions: Beretta4x4

DevilDodge

Rank IV

Advocate I

Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
Thank you! We do have a solid tight knit crew here. Have you checked out the podcast yet?
I did check it out. I got to listen to half of the first one. I got called to duty...break was over at work...so I didn't get to finish. Hopefully this weekend while sitting by the Campfire I can finish both.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I did check it out. I got to listen to half of the first one. I got called to duty...break was over at work...so I didn't get to finish. Hopefully this weekend while sitting by the Campfire I can finish both.
We are recording episode 3 this weekend. So stay tuned for that one next week.