Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

When: 02/16/2019 12:00
Where: South 21 Restaurant Matthews, NC
WE WILL MEET INSIDE MOSTLY SO THIS IS NOT A WEATHER PERMITTING EVENT, IT WILL HAPPEN RAIN OR SHINE!

This is get together for Charlotte, NC and surrounding area overlander's and off-road enthusiasts. This event is for people with a shared interest in vehicular travel to meet and share ideas. The objective of this meeting is to truly establish a community in our region that embodies Overland Bound values and appreciates the pursuit of adventure.

ALL vehicle types and experience levels are welcome!! This is your chance to talk rigs, share camp spots, and plan trips. So get your truck shiny and come on out!

WE WILL BE HOPEFULLY PLANNING A GROUP TRIP SO PLEASE TRY TO MAKE IT IF INTERESTED. BRING IDEAS!!!

Come hungry South 21 is a pretty good eat! (obviously not a requirement)

View Rally Point
Reactions: Staticline40

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

be sure to RSVP if you can make it!

See you guys there and if we can keep a consistent level of participation I can keep these up. I think we can get something rad going if the turnout is there

Reactions: Retinens803

alx_alx_69

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hope Mills, NC USA
Member #

be sure to RSVP if you can make it!

See you guys there and if we can keep a consistent level of participation I can keep these up. I think we can get something rad going if the turnout is there
Great idea...get this NC group doing some meetups...also...did you just bring back the use of the word "rad"???? ^^^