Charlotte NC meet up

• HTML tutorial

NCTaco90

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Carolina
Member #

I am new to overlanding so just looking for some guys/gals that are in it and maybe get some meetups going and some trips

hlpressley

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Indian Trail, NC
Member #

What part of town is best for you all? I’m Southeast of the city in Indian Trail but don’t mind driving into the city if necessary.

Let’s make this happen!

brianb2

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Charlotte, NC
Member #

There’s Sweet Union Brewery out near you that looks pretty good. Haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, but the beer menu looks good and the satellite view shows a big parking lot. Not sure if they have food, but I’m happy with drinking my calories.

I’m out of town until the 6th but could do a night during the week after that. Weekends can be tough.

Reactions: hlpressley

hlpressley

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Indian Trail, NC
Member #

I haven’t been there yet either but I do know they have a large parking lot and usually have a food truck on site.

I’m down for a weeknight meet up. Just need to come up with a time that works for everyone.

Let’s hear some dates guys. What works for you all? Sweet Union Brewery on Hwy 74 in Indian Trail.

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
There are a lot of breweries in Charlotte for sure! Take a look at Heist for a possible meeting place...They do have food