Radiant_red12

Rank 0

Contributor I

Indiana, USA
First Name
Melissa
Last Name
Winters
For the keto peeps, have you tried making chaffles yet? 1/2 - 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 2 small eggs, seasoning of choice. Mix all up and fry in a waffle iron! Some how it makes a bread like waffle!
This will be great for camping to make before hand and heat up on the fire!

Attachments

Last edited:

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

For the keto peeps, have you tried making chaffles yet? 1/2 - 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 2 small eggs, seasoning of choice. Mix all up and fry in a waffle iron! Some how it makes a bread like waffle!
Keto or no, that looks delicious. Are you saying pre-mix it at home and bring it in the cooler, then just pour it in the waffle iron at camp?

Reactions: Radiant_red12

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
I've done a similar thing where I added almond flour. I'll whip up eggs and some almond flour to give it a different texture...somehow did it by accident one time and liked it and went from there by adding cheese, bacon, etc. and cook as a pancake or omlet...or waffle

Reactions: Radiant_red12

jmsuitter

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Paso TX
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Suitter
Member #

absolutely love them but havent taken any out on the trail with me i need to get on that