Central Valley/Central CA Roll Call! Where you from?

• HTML tutorial

gfoster86

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fresno, CA, USA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Foster
Member #

Any talks on another meetup anytime soon? I see lots of other areas have frequent meetings, I would love to get to that point.

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Any talks on another meetup anytime soon? I see lots of other areas have frequent meetings, I would love to get to that point.
We are definitely ramping up. Over the next few months there will be more frequent meetups, informal and formal, as well as event planning, and trip planning. Also stay tuned to Rally West 2019 information...

JimBill

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

San Benito County, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

Tres Pinos here (near Hollister Hills). OB #18747, newbie to OB. Spent many hunting seasons in Fresno Dome area (Star, Blue Lakes mentioned in earlier posts), and 2 Death Valley trips to name a few. 03 Grand Cherokee, 01 Tahoe, and retired 76 Cherokee. Keeping my eye open for a meet up or trail run I can make with "local" OB members.

Reactions: gfoster86

gfoster86

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fresno, CA, USA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Foster
Member #

Tres Pinos here (near Hollister Hills). OB #18747, newbie to OB. Spent many hunting seasons in Fresno Dome area (Star, Blue Lakes mentioned in earlier posts), and 2 Death Valley trips to name a few. 03 Grand Cherokee, 01 Tahoe, and retired 76 Cherokee. Keeping my eye open for a meet up or trail run I can make with "local" OB members.
Welcome!

gfoster86

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fresno, CA, USA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Foster
Member #

We are definitely ramping up. Over the next few months there will be more frequent meetups, informal and formal, as well as event planning, and trip planning. Also stay tuned to Rally West 2019 information...
Where is the Rally West info?

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Hey everyone-

Looks like we may want to piggyback on the event to Corral Hollow October 15- Angels Camp area/

What do you think?