Central Valley/Central CA Roll Call! Where you from?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

ArmyofMike

Rank VI

Advocate I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YFE
I know there are a lot of Central Valley/Central CA OB member! Where are you from?

Perhaps if we figure out who the active members are, we can do meetups, trainings, cleanups and overland trips together.

Me: Fresno, CA
Vehicle: 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
OB#: 7890

Go!

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Advocate I

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ6W0A
I know there are a lot of Central Valley/Central CA OB member! Where are you from?

Perhaps if we figure out who the active members are, we can do meetups, trainings, cleanups and overland trips together.

Go!
Hey @ArmyofMike, Check out the meetup thread. There’s a couple out your way and there’s a meetup today in Ripon.

Reactions: ArmyofMike

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Advocate I

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ6W0A

Go!
You should connect with @TOMB, he’s one of your Member Representatives and he’s in Clovis.

Reactions: Scott nunn

gfoster86

Rank I

Contributor I

Fresno, CA, USA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Foster
Member #

Hey Everyone, i'm Garrett, new to the overlanding community and new to Overland Bound. I’m in Fresno, Ca, anyone close looking to hit some trails. Cast some fishing lines and have a cold one. Let me know!

2017 F150 3.5EB Platinum 4x4
Located in - Fresno, Ca
Overland Bound Member# 17296