First Name
Dean
Last Name
Plaganis
Member #

Service Branch
Former LEO
Hello all. Hope everyone is well.

I'm looking to do a weekend trip to Stokes or High Point. Though a campsite as a Basecamp would work and we could daytrip from there. Anyone interested???

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Posted a trip in rally points that had very little interest on here for some reason. Anyway, had about 13 trucks show up and we spent quite a few hours on the trails. Was a pretty good time. Not over technical or difficult, just fun. Hopefully more OB members can make it to the next one.

unnamed (17).jpg unnamed (15).jpg

InsertAliasHere

Rank III

Advocate II

Hey folks. I've been super busy with work and broken rover parts lately but was just checking in to see if anyone was heading to Expo East?

-2002 Disco with heavy things bolted to it.

Ridge Reaper

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Plaganis
Member #

Service Branch
Former LEO
Hey folks. I've been super busy with work and broken rover parts lately but was just checking in to see if anyone was heading to Expo East?

Great to hear from you. I wish I could make Expo East. Add you heading down?

Sent from my VK700 using OB Talk mobile app

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I will be at Expo running the booth with a couple other ambassadors. Come say hey.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I have tickets and the hotel booked. Can't make it due to family reasons now. $110 down the drain.

MrMartinD

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Exton, PA 19341
Member #

I'm in eastern PA and interested in going to Wharton. Never been. Will keep an eye out for any group rides. If not....may just head there this coming weekend.

SAFETYRUNNER

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRHZ939
It
I'm in eastern PA and interested in going to Wharton. Never been. Will keep an eye out for any group rides. If not....may just head there this coming weekend.
It's a lot of fun in Wharton. I've been in the sand twice and have a decent mapped route. Maybe we can set up a small group.

Reactions: MrMartinD

NJJeeper16

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Verona NJ
Member #

Hello All,
Been away from the forum for a while busy with work and family stuff. Finally have some free time this Saturday and looking to get out on the trails or just drive my Jeep. Anything going on?

Thanks
Ryan

Ari1116

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello Everybody!

Just stumbled across this thread and it sounds awesome! Currently living in northern jersey with my stock JK. Hoping to be able to tag along on a few trips in the near future!

IMG_1023.jpg

Reactions: 04land