Eldersburg, Maryland, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Livesay
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
I would say we shouldn't cancel yet, but only because I'm trying to remain very optimistic. But we're still not cleared to get together in MD yet....

mlivesay

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Matt
Last Name
Livesay
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Thats my "Que" when the entertainment and dine-in industries really open back up.

On another note, anyone near the eldersburg/sykesville area with a GMRS? I recently installed my Midland MXT400 and would love to give it a good test.

If anyone sees me driving around town, its always on ch. 15 and it would appear that I'm the only one around in a Lifted Tundra with RTT and accessories on a bed rack...

mlivesay

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Matt
Last Name
Livesay
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Well - Panera’s temporarily closed. But I had forgotten about Kismet Cafe in the eldersburg Safeway parking lot. I would love to switch our venue to Kismet in the future and support our local business.

Attachments

Last edited:

JeepingMike

Rank V

Advocate II

Greencastle, PA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stern
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB7THL
Service Branch
USN Corpsman Veteran
Hi all. Fairly new here, just saw this thread. I live in PA, but within sight of MD near Hagerstown. And interested in meeting folks when opportunities present. Thanks!

mlivesay

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Matt
Last Name
Livesay
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Well, Im hoping we will be able to do this soon enough... i know i just went out to Greenridge this past weekend and had a great time with the family on an over-nighter so I can confirm that it's definitely open.

I'm not wildly familiar with using this forum but I would like to find a way to start our own thread for this area. There doesnt appear to be significant online interaction around here and I know there's more.

Reactions: DinDinh04