Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I think I'll finally make it this month! Haven't seen this group since the meet up a year or two ago near the Manteca Bass Pro shopping center. Looking forward to catching up with this group.
Late is better than never....is just a phrase to help slackers feel better. It’s about time!

:grinning:

Reactions: BobG

RAWags

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Ripon, CA
First Name
Robbie
Last Name
Wagner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSK
After getting kicked out of our room last month at Mountain Mike's it seems like we need to take our pizza eating skills across the street.

Let's give Round Table Pizza in Ripon a try this month. I've spoken to them and they are glad to have us and I can vouch that the food is a little better too!

It is located in the Ace Hardware complex at 150 N. Wilma.

Hope to see everyone there.

Reactions: PapaDave

RAWags

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Ripon, CA
First Name
Robbie
Last Name
Wagner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSK
Okay, guys, sorry to boomerang the meeting location but we're back at Mountain Mike's. Round Table lost our reservation....Grrr.

So same place same time as always. Mountain Mike's promised we'd have the room to ourselves. Hope to see you all this Sunday at 1 PM at Mountain Mike's!!!

waterfield

Rank IV
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Manteca, CA
First Name
Parker
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6PWL
We just moved to Manteca from VA, sounds like a great way to meet some folks. I'm in!

RAWags

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Ripon, CA
First Name
Robbie
Last Name
Wagner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSK
Happy New Year everyone! I hope your stocking was full of lots of great gear and you rang the New Year with some resemblance of decorum.

Do you all have the itch to get out there and hit the trails as bad as I do? For some reason, knowing that so many things are closed makes me want to go more!

Let's get together on the 19th and plan some outings. I've heard from a number of you that you'd love to do a day of training. There was also talk of a snow run. Dust off your google-fu, talk to friends and come prepared to suggest an outing. We will also discuss the massive effort assembled to rescue George and his 4Runner off the Playa in Black Rock.

NOTE THE TIME CHANGE---WE ARE MEETING AT 11 AM SO TONY CAN ATTEND THE MEETING. Hope this isn't a big issue for everyone. Same place as always, Mountain Mike's in Manteca.

See you all on the 19th!

Rob

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Happy New Year everyone! I hope your stocking was full of lots of great gear and you rang the New Year with some resemblance of decorum.

Do you all have the itch to get out there and hit the trails as bad as I do? For some reason, knowing that so many things are closed makes me want to go more!

Let's get together on the 19th and plan some outings. I've heard from a number of you that you'd love to do a day of training. There was also talk of a snow run. Dust off your google-fu, talk to friends and come prepared to suggest an outing. We will also discuss the massive effort assembled to rescue George and his 4Runner off the Playa in Black Rock.

NOTE THE TIME CHANGE---WE ARE MEETING AT 11 AM SO TONY CAN ATTEND THE MEETING. Hope this isn't a big issue for everyone. Same place as always, Mountain Mike's in Manteca.

See you all on the 19th!

Rob
Are you guys still doing your Presidents day weekend trip?

Last edited:

18JL_ovlnd

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Stockton, CA 95219, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carraher
Member #

Hello guys! We just joined OB and looking to find somewhere to start networking. A little confused on where and when this groups meet up is. Ripon or Manteca? 11am or 1pm?

18JL_ovlnd

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Stockton, CA 95219, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carraher
Member #

Hello guys! We just joined OB and looking to find somewhere to start networking. A little confused on where and when this groups meet up is. Ripon or Manteca? 11am or 1pm?

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
How’s everyone doing? Any adventures or just camping in the driveway?

RAWags

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Ripon, CA
First Name
Robbie
Last Name
Wagner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSK
I am looking forward to "seeing you" this afternoon at 1.

To protect this meeting from trolls and bots with bad intent I am requiring a password for this meeting. Please don't share the link on social media channels including Facebook Messenger.

Robbie Wagner is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Overland Bound Central California Meet-Up
Time: Apr 19, 2020 01:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 770 1235 8219
SEE IMAGE BELOW FOR PASSWORD (trying to keep bad people out of this meeting)

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 8.39.33 AM.png