Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
CaseyAndAshley
Last Name
Bogue
Member #

My husband and I just joined OLB and are looking for a Meetup that is close to us but aren't really sure which group we should be going to. We are in Vacaville, which to me is not the bay at all but I guess it depends who you are talking to.

Anyway... Will the Meetup for June be scheduled as usual?

Thanks! We are looking forward to meeting new people!

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
My husband and I just joined OLB and are looking for a Meetup that is close to us but aren't really sure which group we should be going to. We are in Vacaville, which to me is not the bay at all but I guess it depends who you are talking to.

Anyway... Will the Meetup for June be scheduled as usual?

Thanks! We are looking forward to meeting new people!
You can attend any meet up that you want to, no problem. I think the Sacramento meet up might be closer? There is also a Pleasanton one as well, but you are totally welcome to come to the Central California meet up in Ripon CA.

Unfortunately we won’t be meeting June 16th, Father’s Day.... because we will be up north together! You are welcome to RSVP and join us if you want!

BogusOverlanding

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
CaseyAndAshley
Last Name
Bogue
Member #

You can attend any meet up that you want to, no problem. I think the Sacramento meet up might be closer? There is also a Pleasanton one as well, but you are totally welcome to come to the Central California meet up in Ripon CA.

Unfortunately we won’t be meeting June 16th, Father’s Day.... because we will be up north together! You are welcome to RSVP and join us if you want!

Thank you for the information! Unfortunately we can't make the trip. We have a commitment on Saturday we can't miss. It sounds like an awesome trip though.

I will look a into the Sacramento meet up, but from what I can see it is on Wednesday evenings pretty far into Sacramento. We wouldn't be able to get there in time after work.

We will check in again in July to see if we can make the meet up then.

Thanks again! Safe travels.

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
July 21st we are meeting at Mountain Mike’s in Ripon CA 1-3pm.

July 26-28th we are headed to Bodie Ghost Town and Laurel Lakes!
65E122A1-4131-4012-BD62-7A77CE632C03.jpeg84843386-C11D-459B-B58E-24FDBD54E7A3.jpeg

BogusOverlanding

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
CaseyAndAshley
Last Name
Bogue
Member #

Will you still be having the meeting on July 21st? I am unable to RSVP since it says you have reached capacity but am not sure if you actual have all 40 people attend. Thanks for any info.

BogusOverlanding

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
CaseyAndAshley
Last Name
Bogue
Member #

Will you still be having the meeting on July 21st? I am unable to RSVP since it says you have reached capacity but am not sure if you actual have all 40 people attend. Thanks for any info.

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Yes! We are meeting July 21st, I’m going to adjust the RP to allow more RSVP’s, thanks for the heads up

Reactions: r2fasani

MK Crawler

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Modesto Caiforna
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Kirkpatrick
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HWF
EVERY 3RD SUNDAY MEET UP
We are looking to gather together those living in the East Bay out to Lodi-Stockton-Manteca-Tracy-Modesto- Turlock regions. Anyone is welcome but this will give us a good group of who’s local to meet up, see each other’s rigs, and PLAN TRIPS. Our time will be spent learning from instructors and each other, understanding simple and advanced concepts of off roading, and to have fun!

Plan for the 3RD SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH AT 1PM. The meet will happen centrally in Ripon CA at Mountain Mike’s pizza; we can park along the side wall and grab food together and still be home before dinner and with time to prepare for the week. You can call ahead and order pizza as we will be using their meeting room. RSVP and let us know you are coming!
Are the meeting still happening in Ripon? If so I will be there Sunday. Thanks

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Are the meeting still happening in Ripon? If so I will be there Sunday. Thanks
Yup every month! We usually have a good turn out. We will be at mountains mike’s pizza 1-3pm in Ripon. Park against the side wall and we will eat and discuss the Plumas NF Trip Aug 23-25 coming up. I also want to begin planning trips for the fall and if there’s interest in winter trips as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Meeting is on for today, 1-3pm, Mountain Mike’s Pizza in Ripon CA

We will be discussing the Plumas NF trip coming up THIS FRIDAY and trip dates/destinations for the fall and winter.

Come out and bring your rig

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
We will be meeting this Sunday Sept 15th, 1-3pm at amountain Mike’s Pizza in Ripon CA

We will be discussing the coming Overland Bound Rally West and our coming Death Valley trip. 8276AC07-44EC-4209-AA3A-21A7596F8245.jpeg

Batman06

Rank I

Contributor III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Anguiano
I down to go to the meet ,9/15/2019. I will be there Hopefully I get to meet a lot of you guys there I’m new to this so I’m excited to see what ventures lay head

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Is this event still occurring?
Yes! Sunday Oct 19th 1-3pm at Mountain Mike’s in Ripon Ca.
Bring your rig, park along the wall, and we will have lunch and do our meeting. This month we will he discussing our upcoming Death Valley trip. The we will head outside the last hour to talk about rigs.

This is the old thread that had an issue with the invite system so the current thread is:

BobG

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Angier, NC, USA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Gravelle
Member #

I think I'll finally make it this month! Haven't seen this group since the meet up a year or two ago near the Manteca Bass Pro shopping center. Looking forward to catching up with this group.

Reactions: Pete3 and PapaDave