Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH

PLEASE NOTE...THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. For another nearby meet up please look for "Central Valley-Turlock Monthly Meetup". We will be meeting the FIRST SUNDAY of each month at Pedretti Park in Turlock.

Lets get some trips on the books again! If you can make it we'll meet at the Mountain Mike's parking lot in Ripon. You can bring your own food or get to-go from Mountain Mike's.

EVERY 3RD SUNDAY MEET UP
We are looking to gather together those living in the East Bay out to Lodi-Stockton-Manteca-Tracy-Modesto- Turlock regions. Anyone is welcome but this will give us a good group of who’s local to meet up, see each other’s rigs, and PLAN TRIPS. Our time will be spent learning from instructors and each other, understanding simple and advanced concepts of off-roading, and to have fun!

Plan for the 3RD SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH AT 1 PM. The meet will happen centrally in Ripon CA at Mountain Mike's Pizza and grab food together and still be home before dinner and with time to prepare for the week. You can call ahead and order pizza as we will be using their meeting room. RSVP and let us know you are coming!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lramirez

RAWags

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Ripon, CA
First Name
Robbie
Last Name
Wagner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSK
A meet up in Ripon, I'm there! Thanks, Dave for planning it.

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I'm a newbie, Ill try and make it.
Perfect, you can RSVP on the Rally Point section, there you’ll also see the events happening in our region. Great place to keep informed on events. Thanks!

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Awesome glad to hear it.
Left today for a solo trip up Hwy 1 to the Lost Coast and the tallest trees on earth. Easy drive and amazing! This would be a simple example of what we could organize for trips in our area. C666FBA9-7589-4188-ADE6-016A63BD5B08.jpeg024F0E52-B335-4E1E-BB9E-DBDB6A7FEC85.jpeg6F1B7EBC-6D9A-463A-B23B-8E08AAD40775.jpeg

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
If ANYONE wants to make the drive to the meeting then you are a part of our region :D

BobG

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Angier, NC, USA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Gravelle
Member #

I would love it if we planned a spring or summer trip to the lost coast trail!

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I would love it if we planned a spring or summer trip to the lost coast trail!
We can plan that at our meeting. Spring or summer would mean that the full length of Usal RD would be open which would be a lot of fun