Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Planning a Central Arkansas Meet and Greet for all members and potential members! You don't have to be from Central Arkansas to come! Come one come all!

Razorback Pizza in Maumelle. Bring your rides for everyone to check out plus all gear or whatever you want to share with others.

Just a casual time for all of us to get together and get to know each other, share ideas, routes, epic success and fails... and talk about the future of OB in Arkansas.

Please check which date for the official meetup would work best for you.

Cajuncubsfan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mc, KinneyTX, USA
Member #

Planning a Central Arkansas Meet and Greet for all members and potential members! You don't have to be from Central Arkansas to come! Come one come all!

Razorback Pizza in Maumelle. Bring your rides for everyone to check out plus all gear or whatever you want to share with others.

Just a casual time for all of us to get together and get to know each other, share ideas, routes, epic success and fails... and talk about the future of OB in Arkansas.

Please check which date for the official meetup would work best for you.
When are you thinking?

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Im kinda hoping for Dec 30. That would be best I think. Everyone will be done with the holidays and just before New Years. Kids go back to school the next week and everyone will be getting back to their routine by the next weekend. Dec 30 is my vote.

Reactions: RAWDAWG