Central Arkansas Meet and Greet with Follow Up!

• HTML tutorial

What would be your choice for the next meet and greet?

• Saturday morning at PinnaclePetes in Little Rock?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday morning breakfast out on a trail?

• Other...

• Total voters

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Central Arkansas Meet and Greet went awesome! Thank you to everyone who showed up and participated. We had some great conversations laced with some trash talk between the Toyota and Jeep guys which always makes it more fun. Great stories of "hold my beer and watch this" to some great overlanding trips. It was dark and freaking cold but we managed to fight through it to see the rigs and swap build stories.

Putting faces with real names and screen names is always a chore but we managed through it. We plan on having more of these in the future and some get togethers for sure!

Please respond if you want to be added the list so you can stay in "the know!"

IMG_4974.JPG IMG_4975.JPG IMG_4976.JPG IMG_4977.JPG IMG_4978.JPG IMG_4979.JPG
@PinnaclePete
@Pudgy75
@theBROFESSOR
@RAWDAWG
@ArkansasTerry
@Gringo_JKU
@Zheking
@LOAR
And Robert wrote on the napkin where I can't read it. @Tacominator351 I think lol.

Thanks guys for coming! We will get together again soon! Please take the poll and check what you would like to do. Also please comment if you have other ideas. We are pretty much open to anything at all. I know @ArkansasTerry has a ride coming up he will be getting with everyone about in February. I also plan on putting some dedicated trash runs together for different trails. I would also like to have "Breakfast on the Trail" every month or every other month where we can get together and call cook up our favorite breakfast items and have a buffet like meal while we get together hang out and just have a good time. Just an idea of mine that I like to do already anyways.

Thanks again guys. I look forward to 2018!

Jube

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

NW Arkansas
Member #

I missed due to a funeral. I’m looking forward to catching up with you all next meeting. Thank you Joey for getting this going and the good comms! I have a Jeep and a Toy, maybe I can referee?? Happy New Year and be safe all.

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

I missed due to a funeral. I’m looking forward to catching up with you all next meeting. Thank you Joey for getting this going and the good comms! I have a Jeep and a Toy, maybe I can referee?? Happy New Year and be safe all.
It didn't get quite that bad. The Jeep guys were really bragging about how much better mechanics they are. LOL. Just kidding. We laughed a lot at many of the war stories of good and bad trips and experiences. Pretty awesome time of meeting all these guys. I know it was a bad time for several others who wanted to come. I hope we can change things up and do things different each month or so to keep guys interested. Im pretty excited to get things kicked off for us here in Arkansas so we can be the example for all other states to follow!

Reactions: RAWDAWG

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Good to meet everyone. Sorry I had to bug out, but I had a movie night with wifey in front of the fire...priorities ya know. Looks like breakfast on a trail somewhere, see you then...
View attachment 43684
Breakfast on a trail when it gets a little warmer than 8 deg in the morning time. Lol. Thanks for posting that pic. I have been meaning to start the group text but can’t stay out of the FJ long enough to do it. Home for next couple of days so I’ll get that done.

Hope everyone has a good week! Can’t wait to meet up with everyone again!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: RAWDAWG and Jube

Wheel2Live Outdoors

Rank V

Advocate II

De Queen, AR 71832
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Baker
Member #

Central Arkansas Meet and Greet went awesome! Thank you to everyone who showed up and participated. We had some great conversations laced with some trash talk between the Toyota and Jeep guys which always makes it more fun. Great stories of "hold my beer and watch this" to some great overlanding trips. It was dark and freaking cold but we managed to fight through it to see the rigs and swap build stories.

Putting faces with real names and screen names is always a chore but we managed through it. We plan on having more of these in the future and some get togethers for sure!

Please respond if you want to be added the list so you can stay in "the know!"

View attachment 43542 View attachment 43543 View attachment 43544 View attachment 43545 View attachment 43546 View attachment 43547
@PinnaclePete
@Pudgy75
@theBROFESSOR
@RAWDAWG
@ArkansasTerry
@Gringo_JKU
@Zheking
@LOAR
And Robert wrote on the napkin where I can't read it. @Tacominator351 I think lol.

Thanks guys for coming! We will get together again soon! Please take the poll and check what you would like to do. Also please comment if you have other ideas. We are pretty much open to anything at all. I know @ArkansasTerry has a ride coming up he will be getting with everyone about in February. I also plan on putting some dedicated trash runs together for different trails. I would also like to have "Breakfast on the Trail" every month or every other month where we can get together and call cook up our favorite breakfast items and have a buffet like meal while we get together hang out and just have a good time. Just an idea of mine that I like to do already anyways.

Thanks again guys. I look forward to 2018!
I would be interested in joining you guys in the future. If my schedule allows that is.

Reactions: theBROFESSOR