Cayucos new to forum overland veteran

• HTML tutorial

Poserlander

Rank 0

Traveler I

Cayucos
my name is Tyler. Camp in Big Sur a lot. Sierras a lot. Desert a lot. Just sold my 07 taco and am starting a new build. Actually throwing billsteins on my 13 f150 quad cab tonight. Family of four soon to be five. We camp tuff and wheel hard. The wife is gorgeous but tough as nails and the kids are familiar with outdoor life. We are looking for fun families to explore and share with. We have guided many trips up through Big Sur and are very familiar with the area. We fish and surf and hike. Was just watching some ob movies and got all stoked. Glad to be here. Thanks guys. Michael you’re a legend!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

my name is Tyler. Camp in Big Sur a lot. Sierras a lot. Desert a lot. Just sold my 07 taco and am starting a new build. Actually throwing billsteins on my 13 f150 quad cab tonight. Family of four soon to be five. We camp tuff and wheel hard. The wife is gorgeous but tough as nails and the kids are familiar with outdoor life. We are looking for fun families to explore and share with. We have guided many trips up through Big Sur and are very familiar with the area. We fish and surf and hike. Was just watching some ob movies and got all stoked. Glad to be here. Thanks guys. Michael you’re a legend!
Hello Tyler and welcome to the OB crew....sounds like you got your own tribe going and look forward to seeing your build and adventures.

Reactions: Poserlander

Poserlander

Rank 0

Traveler I

Cayucos
Tearing apart the stock suspension right now. Have plans for some home made sliders and a tray. In the process of ordering a canopy for the tray from a.r.e. $2200 yikes. 2 gull wing doors space in the back for 2 spares. Pretty excited

v_man

Rank IV

Advocate I

Redwood City
Check out Garcia Ridge trail off Hi mtn. Road. (Runs between Lopez lake and Pozo saloon) Garcia is tougher but Hi mtn is an easy scenic trail.

Your close to Carrizo Plains as well.

I went to grad school at Cal Poly and did my student teaching in Cayucos...I miss the whole area

Reactions: Poserlander

Wolf Touring

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Central Coast California
Member #

Check out Garcia Ridge trail off Hi mtn. Road. (Runs between Lopez lake and Pozo saloon) Garcia is tougher but Hi mtn is an easy scenic trail.

Your close to Carrizo Plains as well.

I went to grad school at Cal Poly and did my student teaching in Cayucos...I miss the whole area
Yup... all of those are great. Very beautiful!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound! Im working on getting a meet-up in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum something should be there soon.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R