OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

It has been on my wish list for sometine, finally got around to sourcing one and fitting it.
We will feel a lot safer knowing our gear won't be flying forward in the event of a sudden stop, and our stuff is secure...would love to see your set ups ?
Cheers

Luis

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I have a Raingler 1/2 barrier net in the Xterra. I had the full net but swapped it out to accommodate some features of the drawer system I'm planning this spring. With 3 kids, the back seat is never down and it's nice to know they are not going to get hit in the head by flying gear. Plus with it being a net, they can reach through to get things like jackets or snacks stashed in the back.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

I have a Raingler 1/2 barrier net in the Xterra. I had the full net but swapped it out to accommodate some features of the drawer system I'm planning this spring. With 3 kids, the back seat is never down and it's nice to know they are not going to get hit in the head by flying gear. Plus with it being a net, they can reach through to get things like jackets or snacks stashed in the back.
Good call !

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I had to remove my cargo barrier from my car since we invested in one of those small person things. My wife prefers to call him a baby. His car seat prevents me from leaving the cargo barrier in place. Quite selfish i thought but she lets him get away with it. I wanted to put the car seat on the roof rack but she wouldnt let me. Imagine all the fresh air he would have.

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

I had to remove my cargo barrier from my car since we invested in one of those small person things. My wife prefers to call him a baby. His car seat prevents me from leaving the cargo barrier in place. Quite selfish i thought but she lets him get away with it. I wanted to put the car seat on the roof rack but she wouldnt let me. Imagine all the fresh air he would have.
Lol

Loanrangie

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Melboure,Victoria, Australia
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Robertshaw
A CB was a must on my list of additions, it means i can stack it to the roof without risk of being sconed in the back of the head by my gear.
Also a good placed to strap things to so they done slide around in the back.

@Luis machinery grey is a perfect match as i also found out !

IMG_20171217_123551.jpg

Flying pig

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Florence, OR, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
sprueill
Member #

Great idea....if you have ever been in a roll over crash you suddenly feel like you have been in the dryer and everything is everywhere. Love the hard screen. I used netting also, I don't think it works as well as yours but I need to get through from the front

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I like having one. It does limit the occasional use to haul long pieces of whatever, so I might may it easily removable. Perfect place for a fire extinguisher and a collapsible doggie water bowl. FB48C2F3-D59A-4678-9590-9BD119BF9A8A.jpegFA9E7957-D714-43FA-9585-51D2DC0039CC.jpeg5DC25EE2-D1C8-475E-A160-5A1DC2589A66.jpeg