Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

A couple years ago, my father in law gave me his utility trailer. It needed alot of work so I got to it. I stripped it down to the frame, redid the wiring for the lights and gave it a new coat of paint. As I couldn't afford an AT or Chaser trailer, I decided to build my own out of pressure treated wood and go with the M101 look. The Trailer came with a 4 bolt axle and tiny tires. It just looked ridiculous. So, to get started, I needed to change the axle to a 5bolt pattern and found that both shackles had snapped off.

UKCRD

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Looking forward to watching this one. Got a pic of the whole trailer? Make sure you stick some 33s on there!! :blush:

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

I've completed my Overland Trailer @duncan. I went with original M101 Michelin X tires and M101 fenders which I repainted black. @administrator  I will post more pics as I add "little" upgrades like sound system with bluetooth, lights when the top is open, digital thermostat, water spout and more.

Reactions: Bueller

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

Thanks @duncan @administrator. I worked on the bluetooth and control system last night. Will post pics soon.

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

The "brains" of the Overland Trailer. This will operate the light, Thermostat, Bluetooth sound system will speakers (transducers)

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

The control panel. Waterproof with LED display.