San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Heiman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5LHN
Hi. I am running android 10. I can log in and see that someone has responded to a comment I made, but when I click to read, it only shows the original post of the thread. Even when I came to this page and clicked on a thread with similar issues, that had 5 replies, it only showed one post. Other threads, like new member intro, aren't as bad, it's only missing a few pages around the time I posted.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but that didn't help. Forum on my desktop works fine, but I would prefer using the app. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

@TxJeeper75 is it like the issues Shakes355 and I are having? Sounds like it.

Wyotroutguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Utah
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Hi. I am running android 10. I can log in and see that someone has responded to a comment I made, but when I click to read, it only shows the original post of the thread. Even when I came to this page and clicked on a thread with similar issues, that had 5 replies, it only showed one post. Other threads, like new member intro, aren't as bad, it's only missing a few pages around the time I posted.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but that didn't help. Forum on my desktop works fine, but I would prefer using the app. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Same issue here. Quite annoying.

Reactions: TxJeeper75

Shakes355

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Bellingham, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Some other folks are having the same issues. Dev team responded to a couple app reviews on August 5th that they isolated the issue and are working on a patch.

TxJeeper75

Rank VI

Steward I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Heiman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5LHN
@TxJeeper75 is it like the issues Shakes355 and I are having? Sounds like it.
Yep, seems like we are all experiencing the same issue. I had to get on my desktop to read this reply too. On my mobile, when I click your reply from my home page, I only see the header with your name, and nothing else. Even when I clicked on the reply from @Wyotroutguy all I see is the OP and your header.

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Shakes355

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Bellingham, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Adams
Member #

@TxJeeper75
I uninstalled the app and then downloaded it from the available updates menu.

Make sure that the "What's new" notes in the description dont say July 10th. That is the version you are trying to get rid of

Status
Not open for further replies.