Resolved Can't posts pics on iOS 12.1.2 iphone 8+ ,OB Talk app?

• HTML tutorial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Anyone having issues posting pictures with iOS? I can post pictures using my Samsung tablet but not on my Iphone?

rltennal

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

I was trying to add photo to a Post from the computer (windows). My first attempt failed so I added the photo to my dropbox account and created/copy the link and still no joy. What is the secrete to posting photos. I'm sure there is a feed some wheres that tells us how but my searches failed. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

I was trying to add photo to a Post from the computer (windows). My first attempt failed so I added the photo to my dropbox account and created/copy the link and still no joy. What is the secrete to posting photos. I'm sure there is a feed some wheres that tells us how but my searches failed. Any help would be appreciated.
Are you using a newer iPhone?

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Here's a feed. Give it a try and let me know
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/posting-pictures.927/

As for OP, im not sure why you would have a different result from your tablet to your iPhone. It is possible its an app bug (I think apple changed the file format for the new phones but I don't know anything about that). I'll look into this.

Reactions: Mike G

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Here's a feed. Give it a try and let me know
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/posting-pictures.927/

As for OP, im not sure why you would have a different result from your tablet to your iPhone. It is possible its an app bug (I think apple changed the file format for the new phones but I don't know anything about that). I'll look into this.
I believe it’s due to the Live Photos on iOS. I can’t even transfer photos from my iPhone to the Overland Bound forum web page using a PC.

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.