Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello Atlantic Region Overlanders!!!

Let's get this region going! Anyone have any interest in setting up a meet-up, trip, Rigs and Coffee or Pigs and Rigs? Spring is on the way...let me know so I can help!

Message me @Hank Outdoors if you're itching for more events in your area.

Sean "Hank" Haney
Canada Atlantic Region Interim Director

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Though I am new to New Brunswick, I will try and find an area that would suitable for an overland meet.
Hey Grey,

I'm a bit late on this. Just FYI, with everything going on we're not actively looking at creating rally points right now.

That said, it has been awhile for one in our area, and that is in the works. As soon as things become a bit more stable we will be announcing a regional rally point with lots of notice for all to attend.

J.

GreyMudder

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint-Louis de Kent, NB, Canada
First Name
Rino
Last Name
Granito
Member #

Hey Grey,

I'm a bit late on this. Just FYI, with everything going on we're not actively looking at creating rally points right now.

That said, it has been awhile for one in our area, and that is in the works. As soon as things become a bit more stable we will be announcing a regional rally point with lots of notice for all to attend.

J.

I understand , we are moving to MB on the 15 with an imposed 14 day isolation. Maybe we can still organize some sort of a greet with a good measure of social distancing. Maybe just getting our trucks out and doing a quick run.

Grey

C&D Dowdall

Rank III

Contributor III

Marmora and Lake, Hastings Highlands, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Claudine
Last Name
Dowdall
Member #

Good morning from Ontario Hank. We are coming your way during the last week of May. Would appreciate any recommendations for some off-roading or even camping. Our rig is a 2021 Sahara JLU with 2.5” lift on 33. We will also be loaded up with our RTT and gear for our 3 week tour of NB, NS and PEI.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
If you come to Newfoundland, look us up. we can direct you to some good routes!
Newfoundland is really amazing. Great landscapes, breathtaking nature, interesting history, great people. We really enjoyed the time there.

SteveG

Rank I

Contributor II

Rochester, NY, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Goldstein
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB2PWM
Hello Atlantic Region Overlanders!!!

Let's get this region going! Anyone have any interest in setting up a meet-up, trip, Rigs and Coffee or Pigs and Rigs? Spring is on the way...let me know so I can help!

Message me @Hank Outdoors if you're itching for more events in your area.

Sean "Hank" Haney
Canada Atlantic Region Interim Director
I'd be interested in a pre-planned trip/meetup. Would be coming from Rochester, NY in my Lexus GX470 modified for overlanding and off-roading. Thanks!